Waiting !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting !

When I open the game and enter my password and log in I almost wait for five minutes with the waiting for account server message on display what can I do to reduce it it's very annoying?

My computers specs are asus 7600 gt 1 gb ram

Re: Waiting !

Delete the red servers and high ping servers in your favourites.

Comment

delete ur profile and then retrieve it again (make sure u kno ur passwrod b4 doingthis)

so go
      C:\Documents and Settings\NAME\My Documents\Battlefield 2 and delete Profile

Comment

negative, dont delete your profile.. do this.....

you need to clean out your recent server history. open up
        /my documents/bf2/profiles/000x/general.con
        in notepad and 1/2 way through the file you will see the recent servers list. delete those lines and save the file. if you have multiple accounts they will be numbered 0001, 0002, etc.
        what happens is, bf2 query's all your recent servers when your logging in and that can take some time. I usually delete my recent servers every few days.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Better yet, decide all the servers you want to keep in favourites then make your general.con read only. But each time you want to change settings/add a favourite, you'll have to enable write access.

Comment

Thanks for the tips I will try them.

Comment

Originally posted by signa
              negative, dont delete your profile.. do this.....

you need to clean out your recent server history. open up
              /my documents/bf2/profiles/000x/general.con
              in notepad and 1/2 way through the file you will see the recent servers list. delete those lines and save the file. if you have multiple accounts they will be numbered 0001, 0002, etc.
              what happens is, bf2 query's all your recent servers when your logging in and that can take some time. I usually delete my recent servers every few days.

That kid is right...happen to me I did that then it work perfectly!

Comment

Working...
              X