Angry teammates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry teammates

Everyone's heard them, but there seems to be a lack of videos capturing some of these great moments hearing your teammates complain, so I feel I should share some of mine.

http://fanatic22b.net/bf2/soccaian.wmv (14 meg short vid, lots of anger though, voice quality is low cause of VOIP)

http://fanatic22b.net/bf2/angry_night.wmv (100 meg kinda long video, some good moments, 4:50 is worth a listen)

Re: Angry teammates

id have left them to their crap .
    cant help but think a bit less crying and a bit more playing is what they need .
    like the way everybody is crap but them

Comment

:laugh:

Been there, done that. :blush:

Comment

Originally posted by Troll_Hammer2020
        id have left them to their crap .
        cant help but think a bit less crying and a bit more playing is what they need .
        like the way everybody is crap but them
        These are guys I play with all the time, I find it funny to be quite honest. The freaking guy ran himself over in a boat, how can you not laugh at that.

Comment

In honor of this thread im going to fraps myself doing this.

when someone comes up to me 90% dead screamng medic im going to give them the health and then kill them after they turn around to return to battle afterwards i will teabag them.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
            In honor of this thread im going to fraps myself doing this.

when someone comes up to me 90% dead screamng medic im going to give them the health and then kill them after they turn around to return to battle afterwards i will teabag them.
            Just make sure they're in your squad so then you can hear them yell after you do it.

Comment

Working...
            X