First Encounter Assault Recon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Encounter Assault Recon

Hi there, I've been playing F.E.A.R. Combat and I find this game ridiculously outrageous, and this is just multi-player.
    Now I was wondering, is it really worth getting? (The real version).
    I heard the single-player is ten times better, and very scary too.
    Thanks.

-GravityDive

Re: First Encounter Assault Recon

I played the multiplayer, it was too fast paced for CQC for me, plus all the jumping got on my nerves. My friends at college said that the single player was scary as hell, its good or so I have heard.

Comment

I found the multi-player the same way, but after five minutes, I loved it, all the explosions and kills.
      Once it was became totally silent for like 30 seconds, very boring.
      I guess we all like different things; not all fast pace games are fun, but this one is meant for it. Yet I have to put my mouse sensitivity to 1.5...

-GravityDive

Comment

I absolutely hated the multiplayer. All it is is a bunch of headless chickens jumping and running around everywhere, shooting at everything that moves.

Single player on the other hand - awesome. The effects, the AI, the scariness, all makes single player great.

Comment

It's funny cos the multiplayer is very fast but the SP game is very slow paced & awfully eerie at many times. Get the game if you like a scare!

Comment

The single player alone is well worth the money. Nowadays PC games get the short end of the stick when it comes to great single player experiences, and I can only name 3 off my head right now that are exclusive to PCs and very good, if not say legendary. FEAR is one of them.

The multiplayer caters different people and I see my brother playing it very frequently. If anyone has stupidity enough to say the MP mode is "easy and gay" they are mistaken. MP takes a hell of a lot more infantry skill than BF2 does, which isnt really saying all that much. FEAR also has a forrest map, which IMO is stupid. But its close quarters action is superb, especially its CTF mode.

If you were disappointed in the MP mode, its OK, but if youre looking for a great Single Player story, you cant miss the game.

Comment

He stopped gaming:cry:

Comment

single player has better gfx and is awesome should be in any good fps shelf of games should be able to pick it up for a fiver or so now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni_95
                  He stopped gaming:cry:
                  True, thanks for your help anyway guys.

Comment

the single player i cant play by myself in the middle of the night its SOOO freaky, Damn that evil girl. its a REALLY good storyline wanting me for more. the ways they scare you, its just creapy

i havnt played online and what ive heard now i dont think i will.
                    Batteries not included

Comment

Originally posted by GravityDive
                      True, thanks for your help anyway guys.
                      God ur gf is sick and now u make a sig.....lol.....I wonder how she feels about it...j/k lol

Comment

She loved that sig when I showed her, I even got a little somethin somethin

-GravityDive

Comment

did u just get that off the internet or its of u and her? lmao

Comment

If your talking about the sig, I got the picture off the internet, just added the name.

Comment

Working...
                            X