Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would BF2 next patch or BF3 be better with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would BF2 next patch or BF3 be better with this?

I'm just listing some features/fix I think would help the game better.

1. Pilot a jet can only bomb a requested air support. Maybe have Special Op goes into enemy location and request a Air support by pointing on a building/wake island airstrip (they have to be a certain distance from ground object to request). The Icon will come up on a pilot's radar on the area, then the B52 go bomb an area or something. Which means there is only 2 type of jets. The bombers for air support & supply support & the Dogfight is for fighting with enemie's jets & helicopters. Your jet that you got onto is either just use to bomb an area, or just exclusively for dogfight. I'm sick & tire of getting kill by a jet's air to air missle on the ground.

2. Helicopters is use for transport personals, vehicles, supply. Helicopters need to be faster. It's just a sitting duck. I have experience talking to real Army Pilots. They says that they sometime fly low to go faster & have more chance to avoid RPG from the ground. Sometimes they fly high, but slow, to avoid being detect by human/simple radar. I think this 2 fly high/low feature would be great addition to the game.

any thoughts?

Re: Would BF2 next patch or BF3 be better with this?

good idea but what if none wants to spot for someone else to get points then the pilot has nothing to bomb.

Comment

Stop Dreaming.. EA would never do this

Comment

Not bad ideas, but not new-thread worthy...
        Originally posted by Totalbf2.com
        Please ensure you have searched the forum before creating a new thread!

there are plenty more...

Comment

Ah yes. "WAAAH, I KEEP GETTING PWNED BY JETS, PLZ NERF THEM NO SKILL BSTARDZ".

Go play some IO Karkand.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
            Ah yes. "WAAAH, I KEEP GETTING PWNED BY JETS, PLZ NERF THEM NO SKILL BSTARDZ".

Go play some IO Karkand.
            Even afther two years, people don't stop whining

Comment

I mostly play air maps as a ground pounder and I'm fine with the role of jets. A bit annoying when you're rolling (and they be hating) in your tank for a jet to drop it's load... 5 bars of health left. Thanks jet, now I have to walk. Which is usually why you'll find me darting about in a dpv in the open.

Comment

i'm not whining about it. I'm just saying that it's unbalance how some jet dive it's nose down just to fire it's AIR to AIR missle to kill 2 infantry soldiers. You think anybody in the right mind would waste that missle to kill 2 guys. And what's the point of a BlackHawk being in the game, when it can't even do anything? The gun in there is absolutely useless. I'm just saying that i can fly high to avoid detection. I have fly in one before. We fly above cloud. this would be good in the game because there's so many time the blackhawk gets shot down by the tank. THE TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think it's funny to use A2A missiles on infantry.

The thing is, the missiles are PATHETIC against vehicles, it takes 4 direct hits to kill an NJ20406 or whatever they're called.

Comment

I think the bombing thing would come in handy for laser guided stuff.

Allow a spec-ops or sniper or something to paint a target with a laser, locking your bomb to that target.

Comment

Originally posted by thecheat
                      I think the bombing thing would come in handy for laser guided stuff.

Allow a spec-ops or sniper or something to paint a target with a laser, locking your bomb to that target.
                      They planned that in the original game. Aside from that... there are laser guided bombs, and they absolutely dominate.

Comment

Dave, I cannot stop looking at your avatar. I'm going on 10 minutes...

15 minutes...

Wouldn't his shirt rip?

Why does 4 bullets come out for every shot?

Comment

I think jets should be able to bomb where ever the hell they want but laser desegnators would be nice. and i agree with you about heleos, but EA would never do this they have pulled the plug on BF2

Comment

I'm not too sure about there being a new Battlefield 2 patch, and for Battlefield 3, it's going to be a tricky decision, with all of the new technology like Direct x10, Nvidia 8800GT's and Quad Core Processors, then I sure that Battlefield 3 will be a lot better then the previous titles.

-GravityDive

Comment

Working...
                            X