MOBO eVGA
    GRAPHICS CARD eVGA 7950GT
    RAM Corsair XMS 1.5GB
    HD 200GB Maxtor
    Latest Drivers installed 93.71
    OS XP home
    Anti-Virus/firewall AVG
    Internet connection 11mbps wireless

umm well i hooked my computer up after taking it from my moms to my dads and I go to run BF2 and it sends me back to my desktop... idk why could it bee that I run it on a Acer 17" LCD there and some CRT here? but that never happened before when i did that.. help needed

Re: BF2 Crashing?

well, it cant be ur monitor. did it give you a error message?

Comment

nope not at all

EDIT: with a complete reinstall it runs now i just cant think of what caused it : \

Comment

Originally posted by Claery28
        System Specs:
        CPU AMD 3200+
        MOBO eVGA
        GRAPHICS CARD eVGA 7950GT
        RAM Corsair XMS 1.5GB
        HD 200GB Maxtor
        Latest Drivers installed 93.71
        OS XP home
        Anti-Virus/firewall AVG
        Internet connection 11mbps wireless

umm well i hooked my computer up after taking it from my moms to my dads and I go to run BF2 and it sends me back to my desktop... idk why could it bee that I run it on a Acer 17" LCD there and some CRT here? but that never happened before when i did that.. help needed
        I HAVE JUST THE SAME PROBLEM, I tried to reinstal the game completely (together with poe mod) but it doesn't fix my problem
        I noticed that bf2 crashes more often when playing on a server with vehicles (server without vehicles doesn't crash actualy) I NEED HELP! BF2 is a great game but this really ruins the game.

I play bf2 on a Asus laptop with low settings, i don't think it should form a prob cause its a duo core and stuff. plz help

Comment

Try uninstalling BF2 and all your mods , delete the installer folder on your HDD (Program Files/EA Games) then reboot/ run CleanUp!(http://www.stevengould.org/software/.../download.html) best thing ever! and then when your logged back on install BF2 over again,After installion is done do not patch yet/install mods! Run cleanup again and reboot/log off when your back on patch it. Run cleanup and log off then install your mods. Then I ran defragment and yea.

This is what I exactly did but without mods since i hate them all especially PR, sry I tried .5 and hated it the first day

Comment

Working...
          X