The Purple Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Purple Heart

I know you can definately get the Purple Heart more than once because I got it more than once. My friend got one the other day playing on my account too. So I was wondering it doesn't show in your stats does it?
    At least it seems so from checking mine: http://www.bf2s.com/player/43618047/
    I'd say I must have gotten it at least 4 times if not more. How about you guys, got it more than once?
    There should be a leaderboard in purple hearts or so. Not seriously but I was just bored...

Re: The Purple Heart

Originally posted by RingPirate
    I know you can definately get the Purple Heart more than once because I got it more than once. My friend got one the other day playing on my account too. So I was wondering it doesn't show in your stats does it?
    At least it seems so from checking mine: http://www.bf2s.com/player/43618047/
    I'd say I must have gotten it at least 4 times if not more. How about you guys, got it more than once?
    There should be a leaderboard in purple hearts or so. Not seriously but I was just bored...
    Even if people have they wouldn't admit it, they'd be afraid that they'd get E-rectile disfunction, and their L337 E-Penis would be flacid forever.

Comment

Ah who cares if you have one in your stats. I'm proud to have one because I was completely crap when I started playing the game but got stuck in nonetheless.

Comment

with the way i play i should have more than 1 but somehow i don't...

Comment

i have 1...or 2 but as long as you can totally own the person calling you a noob because of it then everything's fine

Comment

You can get it in game more then once but it will not show in your stats

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
              You can get it in game more then once but it will not show in your stats
              same thing with bans not showing up anymore

Comment

i have one,after all its just a jpg image.

Comment

It's EA's way of saying "You Suck" but don't worry.

Comment

sure it shows it, just put your icon over the medals and it'll show you how many you got

Comment

i must realy suck ive had it a few times ive been playing pr and already have got one

Comment

Well if you have one you suck, if you have more than one.... .you should stick to sim city 2000

Read the requirements a 4 TO 1 DEATH RATIO!

you get 4 kills you die 16 times.. absolute sadness, posting about it loudly declares your noobness

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
                          i have one,after all its just a jpg image.
                          Is it me or has this phrase got alot more common recently.

Still, I dont have one but thats because im on a new account. (I think I have thousands on the old one)

Comment

**** i get one once a month playing on wake..Thats all i play and when your down to one flag, you get raped right after you spawn..Sometimes you cant even run to shelter before the heli and bombs arty tanks get you..

Comment

its not bad to have it most people either get it from being raped bad or when they started out as a noob.

Comment

Working...
                              X