The Rapist - high quality fragmovie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rapist - high quality fragmovie!

First off, "The Rapeist" is not made by me.

It's XGX|Gotos first(you won't believe it!) movie and it's from matches and pcw's in Eurocup(they got 2.place). Gotos is from Norway and clan XGX is a mix of Swedish and Norwegian players.

The movie is filmed in third person and shows some very high chopperskills by Gotos + some AT kills. The editing, rendering and effects are almost as awesome as the flying.
    (And yes the movietitle is wrong, the "e" doesen't belong there.)
    Filesize is 358 MB, but it's really worth downloading!

Edit: FILEFRONT IS WORKING AGAIN! Download now, don't know how long it will work this time!

Working link: http://files.filefront.com/Rapeistwm.../fileinfo.html

Re: The Rapist - high quality fragmovie!

Somebody else sent it to me It's really worth watching nice movie too..

Comment

please post it on youtube or google when i visit these forums its usually on my other comp thats old with less space, the other is nonstop bf2, i cant dl it.

Comment

It'll take me forever on my mom's PC(I'm home for the weekend), but I'll do it anyway cause there's chopper skrillz.

Comment

The download doesnt work anymore...

Comment

Hmm..sems like the server is down now.

Alternativ download:

Hope this one works.

Comment

Someone upload this! I rarely ever download movies because I only ever watch them once. 300+ mb is alot just for a few mins of watching.

Comment

hey i got a good download rate from that server, and lol as soon as i opened it i knew that guy used after effects

its a good movie

Comment

Downloading all 400mb hope its good

NOTE TO ALL this is how you should respond to people that have huge file size "like my own videos" instead of being waste of space wont DL and all that BS

VIDEO : OMFG that is one hell of a video come close to Redux's it has better editing then his but no First Person View GOTOS is one hell of a Solo Pilot Mad Props to him

Comment

That was seriously awesome, made even better with match footage. Well worth the 350+meg.

Comment

Hmm.. sounds like it's pretty good. Downloading it now.

EDIT: Watched it, and it was amazing. Really worth the download. To those who want it on Youtube; it would really be a disgrace to put it in low-quality. The video is awesome.

Comment

Too many effects, not enough action. Awesome shots and awesome flying though.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsun
                          VIDEO : OMFG that is one hell of a video come close to Redux's it has better editing then his but no First Person View GOTOS is one hell of a Solo Pilot Mad Props to him
                          Funny you should mention him. He plays for nextgen gaming(also a mix of norway and sweden), who was the best scandinavian clan, but as you can see in the video they got pwned by XGX in the Eurocup semifinals.
                          Nextgens chopperpilot in the movie, Nextgen.rdx = Redux.

I'm uploading the video again, don't know why all the other sites/servers are closed. Hope the 3'rd one is better.
                          Edit: Nope, that one didn't work either. Maybe it's a curse on this movie. All other files work on the places i try to upload it to, just not this movie!? Strange.

Comment

we need a new d/l link here. Can someone plz PM me a dl link?

Comment

Originally posted by Luremus
                              Funny you should mention him. He plays for nextgen gaming(also a mix of norway and sweden), who was the best scandinavian clan, but as you can see in the video they got pwned by XGX in the Eurocup semifinals.
                              Nextgens chopperpilot in the movie, Nextgen.rdx = Redux.

I'm uploading the video again, don't know why all the other sites/servers are closed. Hope the 3'rd one is better.
                              Edit: Nope, that one didn't work either. Maybe it's a curse on this movie. All other files work on the places i try to upload it to, just not this movie!? Strange.
                              The reason why I said it comes close to Redux is because his was in FPV unlike so many videos that are just Battle Recorder but still EXCELLENT video

Comment

Working...
                              X