scar/f2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scar/f2000

if u had to pick either the fnf2000 or the scar-l which one would u pick, give the pro's and cons of both weapons..

Re: scar/f2000

So, did you change your mind or something? You asked just a couple days ago about the P90 and the F2000.

There is almost no reason to go with either if you are still low in your rank. Unless you just must have an automatic weapon while playing USMC (the F2000 is auto and the M16 is burst).

Scar-L...well, hold off on that too. Play SF an see what it feels like, it has a big spread and if you are not used to controlling a weapon well, you need more practice first.

Look at the list in a few other threads asking about weapons in this section. There are three in the first page alone, so you might get an idea of best order experienced players would go by if they had to do everything over again. And we are talking people with 1000s of hours just not 40 or 50 hours.

I mean really, you have started 3 threads....THREE!!! Just continue on with one thread and consider the time people have already spent answering your questions. We took the time and thought to post something and you go ahead and post a third thread. hell, you didn't even bother following up with any of the other posts a few of us made in those threads. Are you only limited per day some many sentences to write on the intertron?

We all said, don't go with the SCAR-L or F2000, the stock weapons are much better.

Comment

id say the f2000 and stop akign so may threads asking.....

Comment

I would say F2000 also.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Ahh I like them both but Scar for me I kinda got used to it although F2000 has flash bangs and I love flashing my team right when there in the middle of battle.

Comment

F2000 because it has include flash bang!

Comment

Well, he has still not posted back in any of this threads saying what kind of player and helping us help him figure out what direction he could/should take.

Comment

i would say neither, stock FTW!

except the G36E....

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
                  i would say neither, stock FTW!

except the G36E....

Yeah, G36E rock hella but the cons is wate bullets easy... :cry:

Comment

f2000

Comment

um i would probably unlock the gun that corresponds with your favourite kit, and i would unlock a sniper, because im gunnery sergeant and have no unlocked snipers and it bites, so i would unlock a sniper and a auto. Do whatever you feel right. thats what matters.

Comment

F2000 for the GL and Flash...but if you don't know how or when to use the FB don't bother...M16A2 will beat any weapon any time! Exept maybe the G36E, but I am very talented with the M16A2 and make VERY long range headshots with that beauty!

For Karkand use G36E though!

Comment

Scar , f200 is nice but the scar is proaberly better on single fire

Comment

Working...
                          X