shock paddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shock paddles

i followed two people for a really long distance yesterday, and i shock paddled both of them. i looked up to see my kills in the upper left, and it said that i killed them both with an RPK-74 LMG. im used to seeing AT mines register as something else, but never shock paddles. whats the deal?

and by the way, the 92FS owns.

Re: shock paddles

Had that bug (or a similar one) the other day on wake myself. I had an MP7 in my hand, the weapon I chose, but when I shot it at people, it fired just like the pump action M11-87 and the kill message showed up as M11-87 too. Weird, similar to your bug but not quite the same I think.

Comment

Yeah glitches in the kill registry they seem to be more and more common to me, for example I know I was killed by some form of explosive and it comes up with RPK.

For some reason it seems to take the weapon you are currently weilding, even if you killed them through othermeans as the killing weapons. Why it happens at some points and not others I do not know.

Comment

I sniped someone last night, and it said I shot them with a T-90. Don't remember being in a tank...

Comment

Hmmm, also Ive been running and I just fall over dead and it says [A_Grizzly_Veteran is no more] and when you kinda just blow up and you are [killed] inexpleciably

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
            Yeah glitches in the kill registry they seem to be more and more common to me, for example I know I was killed by some form of explosive and it comes up with RPK.

For some reason it seems to take the weapon you are currently weilding, even if you killed them through othermeans as the killing weapons. Why it happens at some points and not others I do not know.
            you probably got killed by claymore, i kept getting that glitch when killing with claymores... also getting driver kill assists for c4 kills lol

Comment

Originally posted by Toxitron
              Hmmm, also Ive been running and I just fall over dead and it says [A_Grizzly_Veteran is no more] and when you kinda just blow up and you are [killed] inexpleciably
              yeah ive had those. my favorite though, i was commanding, nobody was within a couple hundred meters of me and i dropped dead. there was no kill message, no explosion, nothing, just me falling dead onto my face

Comment

Originally posted by godismyhomie
                you probably got killed by claymore, i kept getting that glitch when killing with claymores... also getting driver kill assists for c4 kills lol
                It was an example

Comment

heart attack....

anyway, that shockpaddle glitch happens all the time to me. Its usually a vehicle kill that shows up, but as long as you know you electrocuted him, life is good

Comment

HEhe some1 got his expert knife badge with a killl from an L96A1 ha ha!!! That was so sweet!

Comment

That is a glitch I see I kill people with clays and it says J-10

Comment

yeah,happens not often but it does happen.

Comment

Working...
                        X