I stink at flying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stink at flying.

There, I said it. I stink at flying and I've pretty much get shot down with ease. Plane or heli, it doesn't matter. I officially have given up on trying to learn. So, for all you aces out there, no more free kills from TapUout will be coming your way. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: (I am a pretty good heli gunner though.)

Re: I stink at flying.

Keep at it mate, you will get there!
    Ive spent so many hours trying to master flying a chopper, and i AM getting good. It just takes time.
    Im good at gunning now, although......................
    Anyone else like this????????????
    I can actually TV better when i solo
    Its very strange, a pilot can line me up great and i miss, i miss and i miss.
    But when i solo i seem to hit almost every time!
    Could it be due to the pilots ping or something? i just dont get it.
    I bet Slio or someone might know an answer?

Comment

I also suck at flying.

I FINALLY got my basic aviator badge after 400 hours of play

Comment

I have a joystick. I bought it solely because I wanted to get better a flying in BF2. While it did make a difference, I still stink. Thanks for all the offers of help but I may be a little burned out on trying to learn right now. I play to have fun but learning to fly just ends up frustrating me and pissing me off mostly. Gonna go back to groundpounding for a while I think.

Comment

what helped me get good was sharqi. Just create a local 64 man server on sharqi, get the ah-1z and start practicing by rocketeering tanks and flying between buildings. yes i use a joystick, and before i gave up i started to get good. Joysticks are recommended, but they are extremely difficult to use at first. Just keep practicing, try to pay attention when your flying and remember key features of the plane/chopper, don't smack your monitor in frustration whenever you crash. And don't listen to the Russians, the aircraft dont fly you, as they claim, I found out the hard way

Comment

There, I said it. I stink at flying and I've pretty much get shot down with ease. Plane or heli, it doesn't matter. I officially have given up on trying to learn. So, for all you aces out there, no more free kills from TapUout will be coming your way. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: (I am a pretty good heli gunner though.)
            If it wasn't just a game, I'd say that's the most pathetic thing I've ever heared. Quit your whining already and stand up you little girl.

(im an ace with a blackhawk, and rarily get shot down by jets. tanks sometimes, but rarely ever.
            Dude, you gotta be kidding me. He's talking top of the food chain and you bring in the black hawk? I bet you're a real black hawk ace, go fight the power brother.

Comment

I may be an a$$ but I tell the truth and I got that going for me.

Comment

Working...
              X