connection problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connection problems

i had an incredible experience today. the worst connection problems i have ever seen. i was having problems the whole round and i was about to leave, but i saw 3 people with their backs to me, so i got closer so i could wipe them out.

i killed one guy, got a few shots off on the second, then the problems kicked in again. i was pissed that the guy had an easy kill on me. the problems went on and on. it went on so long, that by the time it stopped, i had died, gotten a kill damage assist, spawned on my squad leader and died ( i suppose, i wasnt actually aware) spawned on my squad leader AGAIN. died AGAIN, then i got revived, which is when the problems were solved. craziness. luckily i was able to quit before anything else crazy happened.

Re: connection problems

same.

Comment

I also had an incredible experience today lol
      I was for some reason lagging like hell..... looked at my FPS.. a nice 60+ so looked at my ping.. a sweet 20-30 Was like what the hell, then i couldnt move........

My damn G7 battery was dead :laugh:

Comment

dude i get that **** too dam it....and i loose connection after like 2 of those problems ffs....pissing me off!

Comment

Working...
        X