Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get called a cheat whilst playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you ever get called a cheat whilst playing?

Originally posted by signa
    yep. see the bf2 lols link in my sig.
    the best imo is the guy saying he was making cookies

Comment

Comment

I get called a cheat for taking out air vehicles with sniper rifles... (Damaged to like 1hp and shot) or when a bunch of MEC camps the jets on Oman and I sit there taking them out 1 by 1 when they hop into the jet with the M95.

Also there's a rule on one of my favourite servers... "No vehicle weapons to be used to baserape, includes jets and helos".... So I run people over... people cry out "ADMIN ADMIN HES BREAKING THE RULES"... Running people over isn't a vehicle weapon... and i've had admins confirm this....

Don't forget the bunnyhopping + claymore + knife trio... always brings up a flamewar

Comment

o yea forgot about teh list. and ive got just about as many more coming to a new list.

Comment

Originally posted by vitaminR
            Yeap, my favorite one was a few days ago on Daqing. I was soloing the Z10 and keep owning these two n00bs in the Cobra. They would get up, and head straight to start capping flags, they never once turned to look around or anything, so I kept nailing them with the TV. When they did see me once or twice, it was either just the chain gun or rockets, so it was pretty easy to take them down. The pilot then says how am I getting the shots off so quick? I say I am just soloing and have been doing it for awhile and press F2+right click really fast. I LOL when he then says I have to LOW OF A RANK to be doing that good, so I ask "so you are saying I am hacking?", he says yes and I say "stats/rank don't mean sh*t", he says they mean EVERYTHING, I am rofl'ing at this point. I keep owning him and end up going 40-3.

Sorry for the long story, but you asked
            paragraphs so rule.

Comment

If you guys ever saw Elders list, you'd flip. Its like 10x my list, and he has like 3-4 of them.

Comment

Working...
              X