Great, another glitch PART II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great, another glitch PART II

I also managed to find a new glitch that I've not noticed before.

I was playing Dragon Valley on TV2 servers. I always try to get on USMC side on that map. Well, server throw me on Chinese but I disagreed and so I tapped USMC tab while waiting round to start. Ok, I managed to switch side and I was happy. Then maybe 6 seconds before the start it throw me back on the Chinese. No, I want to play as USMC I thought and opened the kit selection board again. Just moment before start I was on USMC again, spawning on the Carrier.

Ok round starts and immediately I noticed RED BUG. Oh well, nothing new, but to save my arse from those with faster finger than eyes I jumped to the water. During that moment I noticed most of our team gazing at me. Well, I managed to take a boat and shored near our arty. From there I found the one who killed me. It took some time and I tried to show him that I on his side by dodging and getting closer without shooting. Finally he got me and as my big surprise, I was asking medic in CHINESE! I WAS ACTUALLY A CHINESE SOLDIER SPAWNING ON USMC CARRIER WTF!!!!!

This is one of the most amusing things with the BF2, you never know what is gonna happen. Endless source of bizarre behavior

Re: Great, another glitch PART II

that isnt a glitch.

its a bug which occurs when someone keeps trying to switch sides on a server. the reason it kicks you over is because of Autobalance (duh)..

Comment

ive had this before, then another guy from here had it and now you.
      scinto is correct, thats exactly what you have to do to get this bug. to everyone else wanting to try it, good luck, its very rare.

Comment

Then it's ultimate infiltration method. Some heavy weaponry in the pocket and keep tapping. No one expects you. Be cool and kill one carrier load of soldiers.

Even Jack Bauer can't do better...

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972
          Then it's ultimate infiltration method. Some heavy weaponry in the pocket and keep tapping. No one expects you. Be cool and kill one carrier load of soldiers.

Even Jack Bauer can't do better...
          Chuck Norris could easily do better, without resorting to unfair bugs like this one. He'd just stand heroically on the USMC carrier, close his eyes for a moment, and kill every person on Wake Island with his mind-jutsu powers. There is no respawn after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
            Chuck Norris could easily do better, without resorting to unfair bugs like this one. He'd just stand heroically on the USMC carrier, close his eyes for a moment, and kill every person on Wake Island with his mind-jutsu powers. There is no respawn after that.
            Yeah, good old reliable Chuck! I won't argue with that. There is only one more lethal person in my world. My wife! When she gets in the game, it's just plain unfairness. She pulls the fuses off. Shock paddles won't revive, no respawn either, it's plain darkness ever after

Comment

So far it's unclear whether you actually are a Chinese. But this can be reproduced with a memory modification (hack) easily. But as I said, I don't know in which team you actually are...

Just for story, it's fun when you're a gunner and pilot sees someone with no tag and thinks he's an enemy and tries to hover next to him, but you see him as a friend and you just don't shoot and think wth he's doing. A few times I have had to check from scoreboard, and to my surprise, the guy I see, friendly with a blue tag, is in enemy team. Guess nobody know which team he's in after all.

Comment

Working...
              X