How to win karkand as USMC...yes its kark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to win karkand as USMC...yes its kark

I know there are thousand of these but this one I never see any1 doing!

This is for 32p Karkand!

Spawn where every1 does the closest to hotel then go down the big hill to the far right of the map.

Then you see a "brick barrier" to your right, dont stay on the pavement jump down the side of the wall and stay very close to it or you will be punished for "deserting"...then keep going foward and you arrive at train accident...dont take the train accident!! Take the gatehouse so your enemy will only attack from one side: The Train Accident!!!

Then work your way to the suburb...or have a squad guard Gatehouse;

And you spawn at base on the LEFT SIDE!!! And stay on far left of map....keep going and you get to SUBURB then both teams (gatehouse and suburb merge in on train accident...then proceed to take market and your team will have a releif since the enemy will be consentrating on market...so the others who sadly are usually stupid will eventually get square if you dont first!

This will work 90percent of the time...the other ten is if the MEC guys arent to stupid!

Here is a little plus...As mec spawn at Suburb and lay C4 then go to hotel and stay from the fight...and if suburb goes you press the shiny red button. That is how I got basic explosive badge!

Please post comment and critizie me otherwise I will never improve..that is the problem no one ever says how you can be better!

(if some1 could tell me how to post pics I will show you)

Re: How to win karkand as USMC...yes its kark

that sounds pretty nice!!! I should try that when i'm a squad leader. also, you can get onto the roof of the gate house firstly by jumping on the explosive tank, then jumping onto the top of the door, and then jumping onto the roof

Comment

You don't need the explosive tank just jump on the arm rail that you hold when going down staires! Then on door...I always do that its cool!

Oh and look at my avatar, that was themap I did it on theree are two guys and I nailed one cause his flash of PKM was there and I headshoted him...when the other team was coming from gatehouse he was shooting them and I nailed him then the medic next to him didnt see him die and my frag happily ended his pitiful life lol! It was malkybf2 and some1 else!

Comment

If you want to mess with their commander, neutralize Train Accident and then start capping their main. Most commanders will panic and drop arti on any flag that get neutralized.

Comment

WHA? Explain yourself noobish soldier.

Heres a BF2 proverb

Spawn raping vers one: Thee who talketh no uderstandebly willth be punted and thine acts wilt get you banned...!

Dono why I said that I just though it was funny?

Explain plz ok?!

Comment

heres another tip,dont play karkland

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
              I know there are thousand of these but this one I never see any1 doing!

This is for 32p Karkand!

Spawn where every1 does the closest to hotel then go down the big hill to the far right of the map.

Then you see a "brick barrier" to your right, dont stay on the pavement jump down the side of the wall and stay very close to it or you will be punished for "deserting"...then keep going foward and you arrive at train accident...dont take the train accident!! Take the gatehouse so your enemy will only attack from one side: The Train Accident!!!

Then work your way to the suburb...or have a squad guard Gatehouse;

And you spawn at base on the LEFT SIDE!!! And stay on far left of map....keep going and you get to SUBURB then both teams (gatehouse and suburb merge in on train accident...then proceed to take market and your team will have a releif since the enemy will be consentrating on market...so the others who sadly are usually stupid will eventually get square if you dont first!

This will work 90percent of the time...the other ten is if the MEC guys arent to stupid!
              Well it's not kinda new... almost every commander that works for his team (i.e. doesn't use UAV and radar just to cap flags on his own) orders his squads to do this. And yes, it works if MEC commander never looks at radar, or his squads doesn't pay attention to his orders. Otherwise, you'll get spotted almost immediatly, and you'll run in a very funny claymore\c4\lots of bullets ambush.

btw, that's THE way of winning karkand in servers full of random players. You can almost do it on your own, especialy if you go for the suburbs; that's because while you're running for the suburbs, you are covered by buildings and trees and you won't get noticed by the other team just by chance. And suburbs is far more away from any other MEC spawnpoint, so it'll take them more time to cap it back.

Btw, this is really going to work in 64 p servers, because when you capture the first flag on the island, almost everyone in the MEC team spawns there. You just have to stay alive, keep one spawnpoint there and use lots of nades, and then your teammates are going to cap hotel, square, suburbs and probably train accident too. In this case, the only thing that a MEC squad should do (and the only thing that a MEC commander should order) is to pass the river and cap back square, then hotel and suburbs as quick as possible.

Comment

Yeah but no1 ever attacks gateyard like that and it works 99percent of time...the other 1 percent is if your stupid and wont walk against wall and get punished for deserting!!

Comment

The only problem is, all it takes is for the commander (or anyone else for that matter) to spot you and the other team will see and run to kill you. It's pretty much a bottleneck too. No where to run and hide once you're below the wall.

You can also jump in the humvee and/or the LAV and drive over that hill. The vehicle might get damaged a bit, but then drive along the wall so you're not out of bounds. It helps to have a medic inside the vehicle to heal everybody just in case you start losing life.

It's a good strategy, it should be executed when the map first begins. Just be careful, it can backfire and you can be killed quite easy.

Comment

Working...
                  X