No announcement yet.

What close combat unlock should i get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What close combat unlock should i get?

hey guys, im close to getting another 2 unlocks for my profile and i was wondering what weapons i should get. ive got the G3 (assault first unlock), both medic unlocks and the first sniper unlock (sorry for not knowing the names of the guns).

im gonna get the PKM and i cant decide what other gun i should get, i want a close range gun so i want your opinion on the engineer and anti-tank first unlocks.

any comments are much appreciated,

The Fuzz.

Re: What close combat unlock should i get?

DAO12. But best for close combat is knife Default Engy shotgun is great too.

Comment

F2000.

Great at close range.

Comment

Try the search button, there you'll encounter many thousands of threads identical to yours

on topic: the DAO (first anti tank unlock) along with the G36E (second medic unlock) are about the only guns i prefer over the stocks, so i would pick the anti tank one for close up and personal

Comment

well - alot depends on the kit you want to use
          and close combat also implies you want to wear heavy armor
          the engie shotgun is great - but you have no armor
          so, DAO 12 or f2000 (imho)

Comment

DAO12 = Probley the best unlock to get in the game imo all the other unlocks are good but dont change the way you can fight as much as the DAO does for the anti tank class. Apart from the mp5 im not a big fan off the mec or chinese guns.. i do love the DA0 thou and its for me my favorite unlock.

G36E medic unlock.
            The most accurate gun in the game for me. Sometimes i even feel cheap when i use this unlock.. For me it as no real weaknesswere as every other gun does. deadly accurate fast ROF 30 mag clip lost of mags, very low recoil, + a medic pack. For me the best rounded Kit in bf2

G36c
            On par with the G36e almost but with automode. It very rare u even have to flick to single shot with this gun. very low recoil and good at range, thou for me it lacks a little against anyone in Armour, unless your head shotting of course..May be just me but i find all the other spec ops guns pack that little bit more of a kick to them. thou the g36c is definatly the most accurate.

Scar-L
            Try the M4 basically the same as that its the in between for me sits nicely between the m4 and ak-74.

Cant think of the last tier sniper unlocks name
            But it feels to me alot like the m24 i don't have this unlock myself. its 1 of 2 i don't i pick it up alot thou if i see it lying on the floor. I seem to have the most luck with this sniper rifle thou i play the class very little.

Jackhammer
            Fully auto shotty awesome at close range, this gun improved my pistol skill a shed load, your find yourself often out of ammo and in need of switching to pistol to finish off normally the second or 3rd guy if your lucky-when coming across more than one enemy. Your also need to either not engage people at anything over 10m or learn to use the pistol. For me the pump actions offer better return on ammo for kill amounts. But the automatic option the jackhammer brings works wounders if your pump action skills are lacking.

f-2000
            Great if u want a fully auto assult kit for the USMC the kit also brings flash bangs and as a GL attachment. As a nice scope also something The other assault guns dont have. Not a bad gun but i just prefer the ak101 as mec m-16 as usmc and the deadly Ak-47 as the PLA overall thou the f-2000 is accurate as a good rof but as theleast stopping power for me in close quaters out of all the assult guns.

Mp7
            id rather have a pump action or the jackhammer in my hand than this... but it fully auto and can handle its self in close quarters..always seem to run out of ammo just when u need it with this weapon.

mg36c
            Never use it i see all the other support guns as better. I can use the pkm very well on single shot burst so i have no need for the 3 shot mode this weapon as or the extra accuracy its meant to have. 1 shot to the head is all u need with the pkm. its either the PRK or PKM for me when ever support.

p-90
            I dont have this unlock but i do pick it up from time to time..
            It is a good gun the best smg for the anti-tank class overall i guess. Its a cross between the mp5 and the pp-19. probley handles a bit more like the pp-19 thou.

I think that covers all the Unlocks u have left.

Comment

I just posted this list for someone in the SF threads.

1. L85A1 & PKM
              2. G36e & DAO-12
              3. M95 & L96A1
              4. Jackhammer & MG36
              5. G36c & Scar-L
              6. G3 & FN2000
              7. P-90 & MP-7

If I had to do over again, I might go that route. I felt the G3 was my biggest waste. The AK, though not as 'powerful' is just as good in so many ways. The DAO is great for CCC. Just be quick with that trigger. IMO, the DAO and the sniper rifles will be the only unlocks you really ever need. The stock weapons are great in their own ways.

The sniper rifles because it is hard for a lot of beginners to adapt to the SVD.

Comment

I think L85A1 and G36C are the best close combat guns and they have good accuracy.

Comment

I like the anti-tank shotgun. Only problem is, if you wait until all the rounds are gone before you reload, you'll be waiting about six to ten (loooong) seconds before you can use your gun again.

Comment

Working...
                  X