Cant play multiplayer!Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant play multiplayer!Help!

So i've had Bf2 for a few months now.Its been working fine and online is perfect too. Except a few days ago multiplayer stopped working. I login, go to multiplayer, choose a server and select join server. After that it just crashes to my desktop!

P.S. Singleplayer still works perfect.

Re: Cant play multiplayer!Help!

Well, im sorry. I've never seen that happen to me or anyone else. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling? Could be a corrupted. Try going to the EA FAQ's.

EA Customer Support site: http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...p_sid=Y4A_2lui

Comment

yeah, i havent seen this either. I cant play multiplayer so its weird. EA games doesnt have anything on it so it must be a new problem/bug.

P.S. If you uninstall BF2 and then reinstall...do you lose your account?(which means all stats & unlocks?)

Comment

Why would you if you use your login in and password account. Its the same as any other.

Comment

Originally posted by Me2good
          P.S. If you uninstall BF2 and then reinstall...do you lose your account?(which means all stats & unlocks?)
          You can choose whether or not to delete it during the uninstallation.

Comment

ok thx. I'll try uninstalling it and reinstalling.

Comment

Hi

Maybe its your firewall settings which have been changed.

Comment

Maybe...just the patch v1.41 don't do CTR If you have LCD w/e I don't man update driver? Or any window updates?? My suggest try that kind stuff also try defrag.

Comment

Working...
                X