laptop... bf2? help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laptop... bf2? help...

i dunno... but my comp specs r at the bottom... but i need a laptop FOR SURE... but my budget has be to under 800 DOLLARS!!!!!!!

anyways... the laptop i was thinking to get is this:
    Shop Compaq Presario Notebook with AMD Turion™ 64 at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee.

or
    Shop Gateway T2060 Notebook at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee.

which one OUT of these TWO.. is better??!?!
    i mean the video cards, processor, etc...

do u think i could play bf2 wit mid settings... a little low?!?!?
    i mean i have the 6200 and i can play full mid settings no prob wit 70 fps

thnx =]

Re: laptop... bf2? help...

Neither laptop will be able to run BF2 on anything higher than all low.

btw, your obviously lieing about your performance with a crappy 6200. Also your sig shows that you oc'ed the AMD from 1.8 to 3.1Ghz, which is very hard to do even with water cooling. Please stop lieing and just admit that your comp is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by cloaker

btw, your obviously lieing about your performance with a crappy 6200. Also your sig shows that you oc'ed the AMD from 1.8 to 3.1Ghz, which is very hard to do even with water cooling. Please stop lieing and just admit that your comp is crap.
      Thats hating.

Comment

nope... i had a 5700 before and i ran HALF low HALF mid.... wit about 50 fps...
        so no... and if ur not going to help... then dont say anything please

Comment

Seriously, im not joking. There is no possible way that it is the truth.

Comment

Seriously, im not joking. There is no possible way that it is the truth.

then accept that, and move on

Comment

Ok, thats why im not gonna give suggetions

Comment

Ok, thats why im not gonna give suggetions
                then y r u posting? if ur not going to help... dont say anything please...
                stop wasting ur own friggin time and my friggin time...

Comment

Originally posted by kewl e-man
                  then y r u posting? if ur not going to help... dont say anything please...
                  stop wasting ur own friggin time and my friggin time...
                  check out alienwares stuff they make good gaming laptops!

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
                    check out alienwares stuff they make good gaming laptops!
                    Of course they do...Even though you could practically get the same computer for a couple hundred dollars cheaper...

Comment

I had a similar conundrum a few weeks ago and Dell is normally the last place i would go for any computer. But they do some great deals on laptops.
                      I got a 6400 with a core 2 duo and an x1400 gfx card and it plays BF2 happily on high settings less textures which are on medium, for 650 quid.

Honestly, you may be pleasantly surprised by some of the laptops they have for sale.

Comment

Yes, I would checkout Dell for sure. I think they offer the best bang for your buck (after coupons - which can be easily found with a google search). I have a 2 year old Dell XPS Gen2 that runs BF2 on all high settings at max res.

Comment

I would recommend atleast a processor that is clocked at 2.0 Ghz or higher. You aren't going to be getting a very good deal with a Laptop. They do not that much performance. You would be better off building a Desktop for 800.00$

Comment

Working...
                          X