• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more revive whores..

Kind of like me...

:laugh:

Re: Need more revive whores..

Nice to see someone playing EF!!!!

TBH, everyone is crying about Medics in IO...but I am finding a lot of servers that have hardly any medics! Squad up with me! It gets old taking flags and not having someone behind me ready to jolt me with a cattle prod!

Comment

haha, nice man!

Are you guys (3UK) doing a big scrim against 24P? I'd love to do a 32 vs 32 with another clan.

Comment

fking medics............................

Comment

Is that an IO server?

Comment

whats with the bf2c guy on the 3uk team?

Comment

woah sweet...a huge clan match.

Comment

China won the round.... Looks like you all should try some killing and capping sometime...

Comment

Lol sounds like a good match to me

Comment

Not a clan match, it's BF2C. We have EU weapons and 24P = china. Snipers have grapling hooks, medics have grenades and tear gas, engineers have c4 timebombs (30 seconds) with the power equal to about 4 C4's, snipers have 3x zoom (first level is like l85, 2nd = normal, 3rd = 2 x the normal), basically, alot of cool features.. including F-16, mig-21, and mirage II... etc. Very cool. For the most part though it is vanilla with a few extra features and different sounds.

We were losing because we didn't have a good strat for the map, and 24P had their **** on lockdown. That's one of their best ground maps. They picked the side where they had the northern side so they started with 4 flags and we automatically had the bleed..

They mined the roads and blocked every entrance.. basically it's impossible to win but whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X