NEEDED - Good Dogfighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEEDED - Good Dogfighters

This is a call out to any1 who is good at dog fighting with the JSF (hover jet).

If you are good please could you let me use some battlerecorder files for my Bf2 video i am making, to be honest i suck at flying, and it would ruin my video if i use vids of me.

If any1 does submit any files, i would not claim there work as my own, if you submit anything, i thank you.

Re: NEEDED - Good Dogfighters

Loooooooooool

Comment

LOL!

And:
      ' The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters'

Comment

dont laugh(if anyone here is totalbf2 ISNT an asswipe besides me plz tell me i feel so alobe)

i dont hae anybut tommorow ill try to get some.

Comment

I can easly get you that footage just message me on Xfire and Ill get a crew together for it.

Comment

while your at it chekc out the media section and toss ur crew in2 that idea we had about making a video thats a parody of the totalf2 community

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
              dont laugh(if anyone here is totalbf2 ISNT an asswipe besides me plz tell me i feel so alobe)

i dont hae anybut tommorow ill try to get some.
              s0 1'm 4 a$$w1pe rite? :laugh: I lol everywhere I'm prolly going to lol even when I'm asleep at this!

lol!

Comment

Working...
              X