wtf, is GL not allowed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wtf, is GL not allowed?

Thing is, I never used the GL for over a year and half. I picked it up in late November. I felt that it was time to move on from all the unlocks and become a better player with base weapons. As a result, I found out how hard and effective it is to use. If I can turn quick enough, the enemy is toast. So, whomever is shooting at me better be aiming for my head, because I am going to chew them for lunch, aswell as the unlucky bastard behind him after I switch to my AK.

And that there is the most effective way of using the GL. Open with your biggest weapon and then switch to your secondary AK101 and if you get a rest, reload the AK first then reload the GL. I often go through 8 people before I die because of this method. And if I am lucky and can find some medpacks and ammo packs, I might not die but 6 times in a round.

Talk about an effective weapon platform.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
      Thing is, I never used the GL for over a year and half. I picked it up in late November. I felt that it was time to move on from all the unlocks and become a better player with base weapons. As a result, I found out how hard and effective it is to use. If I can turn quick enough, the enemy is toast. So, whomever is shooting at me better be aiming for my head, because I am going to chew them for lunch, aswell as the unlucky bastard behind him after I switch to my AK.

And that there is the most effective way of using the GL. Open with your biggest weapon and then switch to your secondary AK101 and if you get a rest, reload the AK first then reload the GL. I often go through 8 people before I die because of this method. And if I am lucky and can find some medpacks and ammo packs, I might not die but 6 times in a round.

Talk about an effective weapon platform.
      yes, if one knows how to use it then it might be very good and annoying to the enemy

Comment

Originally posted by vik1ng
        yes, if one knows how to use it then it might be very good and annoying to the enemy
        Isn't the object to win and not cost your team tickets? I hate to make someone elses gaming experience unenjoyable, but the fact is, it should be viewed as a challenge and not a problem. People will come hunting just for me in rounds and that is fine, I will take up a challenge...even if they go get a tank, I am perfectly willing to dance with them.

Comment

I didn't mean it that way, that's the point being good and to annoy your enemy... annoyance leads to frustration, frustration leads to anger, and anger leads to the dark side.

Comment

...which leads to suffering!

Believe me, I am part of the DarkSide when it comes to this game. Even my avatars on this site all reflect the negative. I am out to beat up on people in a server...

But in the end though, I don't want to make people not have fun. Fustrate is fine, but not making it fun is something that turns my stomach in a small way. I do base rape from time to time, but that does not mean that I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
              ...which leads to suffering!

Believe me, I am part of the DarkSide when it comes to this game. Even my avatars on this site all reflect the negative. I am out to beat up on people in a server...

But in the end though, I don't want to make people not have fun. Fustrate is fine, but not making it fun is something that turns my stomach in a small way. I do base rape from time to time, but that does not mean that I like it.

couldn't have said it better myself, I'm not the cleanest player myself when it comes to gameplay, sometimes I enjoy base raping and sometimes wait for them to come to me, when I'm not in my best mood and always find one target which annoys me the most... hehe once guy t-bagged after one kill, oh boy he was ever sorry, even called me a stalker. Anywho, we're just doing our stuff out there and I bet people get annoyed by many stuff that we do and I guess this is sort of one thing (good or bad) of a multiplayer game.

Maybe we'll cross each other someday.

Comment

Sure thing, I play mostly SF now and have been working on other kits that I never use. I have no tolerance for Teabagging. Someone does that to me, it is on! Because if there is ever a hack I would like, it would be on that puts an arrow on the map where someone is so I could run over to there area. Not a sniping hack just a locater hack to find them quicker.

Look me up on TCS (Tom Clancy Servers SF) or UTAC.

I need to go back over to vanilla just to see if the population has improved any. Great thing about SF, you are almost always guaranteed the AK.

Comment

I'm all for ROE, but the original poster was put off by the people whining at him that he owns them with noob tube, I don't think the server had such a rule in the first place, it's all the whiners. In my previews clan one dude would call people names for just using unlocks, which I find very stupid and immature, but well... that's how people are
                  i have seen servers that actually do have rules that say stuff like that, though i stay away from them.

and i agree, those people piss me off. especially since unlocks arent always better. (they just get raped by unlocks too much)

Comment

The game was sold under the premise of unlocks.

Believe it or not, that means EA is actually legally required to make sure that people can use them.

Comment

GL is deadly in Special Forces.

Comment

Originally posted by simmy.uk
                        GL is deadly in Special Forces.
                        Not if you are playing SEALs

Comment

noob tubers suck lol... I'm sorry but that's my opinion.
                          You're just noob :P

Comment

Originally posted by tom901
                            GL = grenade Launcher on the assualt weapons. M16, F2000 not the G3 though
                            F2000 only

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
                              F2000 only
                              wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                                wtf are you talking about?
                                really, that is what I was thinking.

Comment