Commander Hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Hack

This hack is out of hand, its on every server I go to now.

When will PB be updated to prevent it?

Re: Commander Hack

Yeah I agree with you. It's been active for AGES and still nothing has been done about it. It ruins the game for everyone...

Comment

Havent seen it in months. And I play pubs a Lot. ICONZ ftw.

Comment

I've never seen the commander hack in person..

Comment

ive seen it done twice on 1 server which happened to be wake and the other team didnt like our commander artying the carrier so the hacker tried to drop cards on our commander lol

previous times ive seen it was on wake aswell

Comment

we had it for the 1st time in months last nite in our server
            what a pain. I got killed 2x by raining vehicles
            (went 50-2) argh - in the f15 on kubra

Comment

I think they should totally remove vehicle deliveries by Commanders. It is a stupid function that is not used properly. Supply drops are smart. I do not know if the crates kill you like the vehicles do. But, Commander vehicle drops should be removed.

The other point I would like to make is if you get killed by a vehicle drop it is completely your fault. It's not like you don't get any warning. I have been killed by a vehicle drop before as a Sniper. I take full blame for it. You need to maintain situational awareness at all times. If the issue is multiple drops on one locations without warning, then that is a major problem and not the fault of the person smooshed.

What do you think about heliocowpters being able to pick up unused light trucks and deliver them to another location? That might be a fix to keep the function in the game. Make it manual. Then of course, no one will do it. :hmm:

Comment

does anyone think EA is ganna release a new patch for BF2?! cuz iv seen and lived through the car bombardment b4 and i can damn live the next mwuahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by gamer1981
                  I think they should totally remove vehicle deliveries by Commanders. It is a stupid function that is not used properly. Supply drops are smart. I do not know if the crates kill you like the vehicles do. But, Commander vehicle drops should be removed.
                  In a functioning team, with a good commander, vehicle drops are very vital for transport from (for example) one flag to another.
                  I dont agree on removing them totally, but they should absolutely be looked over.

Comment

It's not a "commander hack". Anyone who has one of those noob mdk or *** hacks can do it afaik. Until PB get hold of them and update PB to detect it, we're stuck with haxors using it.

Comment

also alot of times ppl would think it is the commander who is the one that is commander hacking..(i use to think this myself) but yeah i learned it wasnt >.<

Comment

Seen it before I barrley notice it when I am cammander if it ever happens.

Comment

Its not the vehicles that bother me, but the 24/7 arty. No only that, when you're commanding, they can use your arty to bomb the carrier. Tk's galore.

Comment

Working...
                          X