Stupid 1.4!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid 1.4!!!

I decided to reinstall bf on my computer, and play. I installed everything peechy, and then I go to install the damn 1.4 and hwen I go to play it doesnt recognize that I updated the version number stats to 1.294-772. Ive tried 3 differnt 1.4 sources and yes its the normal player package not server. Someone suggested going to 1.2 then to 1.4 tried it, didt work. Any suggestions?

Re: Stupid 1.4!!!

i believe we are at 1.41 now.

Comment

This i know i just typed 1.4 for some reason ive done 1.41 the whole time, its still not working, im doing hte 1.21-1.41 right now hopefully it works but i doubt it. Any sugg. please?

Anyone know the first patch number first bf2 patch ever?!

Comment

And how many Mega Bytes are the 1.41 file you are patching with?

Comment

536mb I am doing a chain of all the updates, I cannot get 1.12 installed here is my chain...

It says i do not have 1.12 installed to move onto 1.22, any ideas?

Comment

What you should do is, uninstall the game, remove all references for bf2 in your registry (search)
            Install the game, then patch up with the 1.41 full patch, wich should be 536 MB.
            There is no need for other patches to make it work, another idea could be to cut out the bf2 folder in your documents also, just to be shure...

Comment

Working...
            X