A little idea for rallypoints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little idea for rallypoints

Just had an idea the other day; wouldnt it be useful if you could spot rally points in PR, so they would come up on the map. Sometimes its impossible trying to manually direct squad members to one you've spotted but cant destroy. If there was a little red symbol of a sandbag or soemthing on the map it would sweet... but then it could take some of the fun out of finding them... what does anyone think?

Re: A little idea for rallypoints

I usually call them up on VOIP, if I can't destroy them from the position I am. Would be nice though I suppose to inform the entire team.

Comment

Yeah thats what i mean though, I try and direct people via VOIP too, but if they're in the middle of a forest somewhere its almost impossible.

Comment

would be unbalanced, is good enough that you can spawn any place any time

Comment

I had some luck the otehr night spotting them on the map as any enemy boat or whatever wasnt on teh map and then told my squad it was there. everyone esle in our squad was doing it to..

i agree should be an "Enemy Spawn/rally point spotted" maybe use a X on the mini map to show were it is.

Comment

SL can lay a "demolition needed here" waypoint, so be with your squad and tell him where it is to place that waypoint

Comment

Why dont you guys just use the grid refferences that are on the map like if i said b4,26 and its next to a blue porter cabin you shouldbe able to find it shouldnt you.

lol how to read grid refferences.

Comment

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
                Just had an idea the other day; wouldnt it be useful if you could spot rally points in PR, so they would come up on the map. Sometimes its impossible trying to manually direct squad members to one you've spotted but cant destroy. If there was a little red symbol of a sandbag or soemthing on the map it would sweet... but then it could take some of the fun out of finding them... what does anyone think?
                Sounds good!

if I were you, I'd post up the suggestion in the suggestion forum at www.realitymod.com

Usually when we see a really good'un, we try to get it in game (ask most members of our community, we try really hard to put in what the community wants!)

Comment

Working...
                X