unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlocks

im curious to see what order people got there unlocks in. Could u guys make a list from your first unlock to your last, that'd be cool.

Re: unlocks

Well, I don't recall my exact order. I can give you a list if I created a new account and picked again (knowing what I know now / what I like)

1. L85A1 & PKM
    2. G36e & DAO-12
    3. M95 & L96A1
    4. Jackhammer & MG36
    5. G36c & Scar-L
    6. G3 & FN2000
    7. P-90 & MP-7

Just my preference.

Comment

which order would u recomend

Comment

You know, Vesuvan has a good list there. I would follow it with a different twist though. I think the G3 and F2000 should be the last things you unlock, because there is really no need for them when you have the AK or M16, unless you need an Automatic and the M16 just is not going to do it for you.

So here is my varient:

1. L85A1 & DAO-12
        2. M95 & G36e
        3. PKM & L96A1
        4. Jackhammer & G36c
        5. MG36 & Scar-L
        6. P-90 & MP-7
        7. G3 & FN2000

Thing is, the gap between 6 & 7 is short...only 10,000 pts. By the time you get to 40,000, you should know WTF you are doing. Having the DAO early as an option is important. But having the G36E as an early player is also important. Because of the effectiveness of the G36E, it is good to use that to carry you up the ranks. The Sniper unlocks are important if you are MEC. Because for a new player, the SVD is a rather challenging weapon to start out with. Only after you are competent running in the face of battle and doing quick zooms are you ready for a the SVD.

Remember that unlocks are mostly good for situations where the country you are playing has suck weapons for that kit...like the Chinese. Most of the stock weapons like the AK are outstanding weapons, when you calmdown to use them. The M16 and G36E are almost the same thing.

Comment

Yeah, RocketChild speaks the truth. Both our lists are about the same, just depends on what you favorite class is. Good luck!

Comment

Here is the unlocks as I first got them. I had most of the unlocks before I got SF, so the list was short:

L85A1
            G3
            DAO-12
            PKM
            G36C
            MK3A1
            M95

Now if I had to do it all over again, I think this would be my order:

M95 / G36C
            DAO-12 / L85A1
            G36-E / G3
            PKM / F2000
            SCAR-L / L96A1
            P90 / MG36
            MK3A1 / MP7

the reason being: I play SF almost exclusively and I prefer the default weapons most of the time. Now I find the M95 important to have for taking out chopper pilots, and if a base is being raped, to defend my chopper from being stolen. The G36C is way better than default specops, because of its insane sniping ability.

Also I think when choosing your unlocks you have to have the Tier 1 unlocked before you can unlock the Tier 2. ie: G3 > F2000.
            so I think your guys lists above are good, but I dont think you can unlock certain weapons before you have the base unlock.
            - although I could be wrong, hell its been a thousand hours since I unlocked a weapon.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
              so I think your guys lists above are good, but I dont think you can unlock certain weapons before you have the base unlock.
              - although I could be wrong, hell its been a thousand hours since I unlocked a weapon.
              My list took that into account. And that would be the path I would take starting a new account over...because stock weapons would still carry me almost all the way back to where I am at now, with my experience.

Comment

Working...
              X