Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your most crowning achievement in BF2 so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was your most crowning achievement in BF2 so far?

I just said my greatest achievement was getting major because I couldn't think of anything else... Couldn't give two ****s tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by roflrofl123
      I just said my greatest achievement was getting major because I couldn't think of anything else... Couldn't give two ****s tbh.
      um.... generally when people dont have anything to say, its advisable not to speak

Comment

Originally posted by flippy199
        um.... generally when people dont have anything to say, its advisable not to speak
        But I wanted to boost my post count ofc. :yay:

Comment

killing j10 with f2000 gl from blackhawk

btw i know this is noob but im tired of being confuse WTF DOES QTF MEAN?

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
            btw i know this is noob but im tired of being confuse WTF DOES QTF MEAN?
            It's QFT and it means: Quoted For Truth

Comment

Mine is being metallicaguitrst's gunner in the SU one time, we both ended up with 2 kills at the end of the round. :wall:

Comment

every time i have my usual 24 kills / 0 deaths....hitting every shot with the M24

real life tactics are way superior to css type players who run around like beheaded chickens

Comment

Originally posted by MattTheGrunt
                  every time i have my usual 24 kills / 0 deaths....hitting every shot with the M24
                  your usual 24/0.... i checked your stats, your sniper kdr and accuracy are slightly better than mine but your kills per min is much lower.... i dont see how you could usually go 24/0 with a sniper rifle kdr of 2.6, mines 2.5 and in know i dont go 24/0 with a sniper very often. sniper accuracy: 52.75... (it works every time, 52.75% of the time )

Comment

The panda's main food is bamboo, but they may eat other foods such as honey, eggs, fish, and yams. Easily recognizable through its large, distinctive black patches around the eyes, ears and on its rotund body, the giant panda is an endangered animal: an estimated 1,600 pandas live in the wild and some 188 were reported to live in captivity at the end of 2005. However, reports show that the panda numbers in the wild are on the rise. The giant panda has a very distinctive black-and-white coat, and adults measure around 1.5m long and around 75cm tall at the shoulder. Males can weigh up to 115 kg (253 pounds). Females are generally smaller than males, and can occasionally weigh up to 100 kg (220 pounds). Giant pandas live in mountainous regions, such as Sichuan, Gansu, Shaanxi, and Tibet. While the Chinese dragon has been historically a national emblem for China, since the latter half of the 20th century, the panda has also become an informal national emblem for China, and its image is found on many Chinese gold coins.

[On-Topic] Got Banned once for teabagging an admin after knifing him [/On-Topic]

Comment

Expert knife combat award after 2 days played!! i rock (No Knife/Pistol servers... i'm against them... i might go on just to shoot people with a shotgun like i used to do on 2142 )

Comment

Working...
                      X