I need help with Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with Audio

I want to get some US military radio chatter such as the chatter found in the beginning of this video.

PC game "Battlefield" YouTube Movie Site.http://bfjpn.jugem.jp/検索キーワードバトルフィールドバトルフィールド1942バトルフィールドベトナムバトルフィールド2バトルフィールド2142Battlefield Battlefield1942Battlef...

But the thing is I cant find any audio for US military radio chatter. I tryed searching Limewire for some military radio chatter, but no hits returned at all. I used every key word I could think of. I also searched google for "US Military radio Chatter", but all it returns are newspaper articles, no audio.

Any ideas on how to get military radio chatter such as the chatter found in the above video? Not the same radio chatter...but like it.

I just want to experiment with video ideas in Vegas & I want to see how well I can implement radio chatter into my video.

Re: I need help with Audio

I think google may help you with this one that is what I did awile back or go to http://www.militaryvideos.net/ and download some of there videos and edit the video feed out and keep the audio : )

BTW add me to xfire- texsun I may be able to help you with some other stuff

Comment

oh man lots of videos, thx texsun.

Alright I found a good video with some decent radio chatter.
      I'm downloading now.

So after I download it, how exactly so I go about editing the video out & only getting the sound? Can vegas do that?

Comment

yea vegas can do that. just open it and delete the video. make sure you credit ur sources tho

Comment

click the video layer and hit the delete button and all video footage will go away or just click the one scene and it will be deleted

Comment

you can edit the audio in vegas too, you can even make it sound static and like its coming out of the poor quality radio

Comment

Thanks guys, I got it.

Comment

Working...
              X