C&C 3 Demo Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C&C 3 Demo Soon

its on fileplanet because their usually the ones to get their hands on all the big demo releases

Re: C&C 3 Demo Soon

Too bad the closest they get to Westwood Studios is about 500 miles. Congrats EA, you managed to **** up YET another super-duper-game franchise. Maybe this company was started up with the sole intention of making the gaming industry work exactly like TV (i.e. ridiculous pricing, watered down, generic, overdone, underthough content, etc)?

C&C died back in Tiberian Sun, this isn't Command and Conquer, it's EA: Divide and Conquer (which promptly failed, due to buggy coding in the evil super-human cyborg army they were planning on using).

Comment

RA2 wasnt to bad, i just wonder what Crysis is gonna turn out like since EA have rights to that aswell :|:

Comment

Well... i am still looking forward to this release, having played every other C&C game ever created, i am looking for something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkum
          Well... i am still looking forward to this release, having played every other C&C game ever created, i am looking for something new.
          It's got about as much C&C in it as Age of Empires.

Comment

Loved RA1/2, although after EA sucked the life out of Westwood and created a re-constituted substitute I'm not very confident, have to see what the demo is like I suppose.

Comment

Anyone hear anything about a 360 demo?

Comment

Originally posted by barracudaj
                Anyone hear anything about a 360 demo?
                nope, but i would have thought C&C3 would hit the PC 1st

Comment

I'm looking forward to this, I was a bit under-impressed with the Supreme Commander demo. It was good, but nothing ground breaking.

Comment

I've heard the release was on the 26th

Comment

i liked C&C generals just as much as RA 2 and EA didnt own westwood until after RA2 release they just published the game so i cant criticise EA for ruining the C&C series

RA 1 was my favorite tho over 50 missions and commies vs allies in the cold war awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Death Merchant
                        i liked C&C generals just as much as RA 2 and EA didnt own westwood until after RA2 release they just published the game so i cant criticise EA for ruining the C&C series

RA 1 was my favorite tho over 50 missions and commies vs allies in the cold war awesome
                        Don't worry, you can criticize EA when C&C3 comes out, using BF2 as circumstancial evidence.

The series was fine UP TO RA2, it's mostly Generals AKA Warcraft: Modern Combat that screwed it.

Comment

I hail from the land of C&C. I bought my first PC game the day the first C&C game came out. I breathe it.

Generals was just a marketing experiment by EA, that's all.

Comment

Any update on when this demo is due?

Comment

heard 26th but not sure

Comment

Working...
                              X