Sniper Hax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Hax

As most of you know a clan member of ours was caught using a sniper hack recently and expelled from the clan. We have checked his PB screenshots and nothing shows up, however he was definately hacking, the only way he was caught was by looking at the BR recorder

Now i maybe getting paranoid but i think not, i play a lot of infantry only and recently more and more i have been been headshot from distance while running and yes bunnyhopping to try and avoid getting hit.

Bang! headshot every time!!!

Mostly by players who are Privates !! (Previously banned with new accounts?)

A lot more people seem to be playing sniper recently and racking up huge scores. I'm guessing there is a new hack for snipers undetectable by PB anyone else suspicious?

This is very worrying.

Re: Sniper Hax

There's actually a completely undetectable hack around, not sure if it's on BF2, though, that simply shoots for you but lets you do the aiming. Now that, is something to fear.

Comment

it's called AIMBOT not a sniper hack. it seems that there are more people using hacks and getting more headshots then ever but don't u have to pay for them on monthly basis? I know most of them are subscription based and many of them are undetectable, but low ranks players isn't a good argument. I just recently created a new account cuz I joined a new clan and been called a hacker numerous times because "player with my ranks don't have experience" (a.k.a. n00b) so I must be hacking when I'm not.

Comment

I've been getting accused of hacking a lot more lately, and I'm not very good either. I think maybe there are just more snipers on IO servers, with more targets you can pretty much be reckless and just shoot for the head every time even if it's a hard shot where you should probably go for the body. Or maybe we're just getting better

Or maybe everybody is hacking. I wouldn't be surprised.

I usually have no idea if somebody is hacking or not, as long as they aren't blatant about it. It's not like CS where you can spectate and see if somebody is walling. As long as the hacker isn't a moron he's pretty much undetectable. Considering that actually, I bet a ridiculous amount of people hack.

Comment

it could be skill lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
            it could be skill lol..
            lol. i thought every kill these days was because of "teh l33t hax".

Comment

i think i know what the problem is. When you get sniped, from your point of view looked like an impossible shot, but from the sniper maybe it was extremely easy.. I've made headshots i was surprised at, doesnt mean im hacking. I bet you, 1 in every 50 people you think are hacking actually are... I've never really encountered a major hacker that racked up tons of points, it just doesn't seem like a problem to me. Just picture yourself where the enemy is and you might seem more exposed than you think.

ill give you an example, today i was playing kark, and a guy with an ak-101 from about 20 metres insta-killed me when i was playing assault. I died before he reached the ground from his dive. It seemed like a hack, but maybe he got lucky and shot 2 to my head. i went prone on instinct, so yeah it might have been an easy shot. Or Perhaps a sniper, which i knew where on the square roof, shot my shoulder, and the ak-101 killed me right after.. So there are numerous ways you might see things as hacks, when they really arent.

Comment

Hacking is growing, always has been.

I was accused of hacking for the first time in my BF2 life the other day. I went 30-5, i mean thats not even that good. I was in a squad that were mostly medics so if i died they revived me. But this bloke was a Luietenant(sp?) and kept asking me "to turn the hacks off". I mean, lol.

I have seen a few suspicious people playing recently, and i have kept the BR Files of them. On guy at the start of the round, runs up the hilly bit near the USMC spawn and goes prone, gets out his knife, stabs the floor a few time, then bunnnyhops about stabbing the air. But no knife kills or anything. He then went 50-3. But no sign of any real cheating. Also, two privates wohse names were very similar owned everyone. They both had insane scores for privates.

PB needs to do something if these people are using new hacks.

Comment

that's what sucks about PB, they need to have an actual hack so they can implement it but there's way too many private hack sites for them to catch on.

Comment

you wanna watch out for the SanTA clan. they hack like mad!! Santa freetxt has a aimbot with his sniper. we played them 6v6 infantry on karkand and he was taking everyone out from miles away with us all hopping. also [SAS]HEADSHOT if you look on the PB masterban list 2 members of the Santa clan have been caught like 7 times b4 and they just go out and buy another CD key. the thing is they have 3 EA UK ranked bf2 servers.

[PsB:6606 V00919907] 90571222f78a0b6dc363c7e0564f4aeb "SaNTa [SAS]HEADSHOT" "86.6.168.14" GAMEHACK #80172
                    [PsB:6606 V00919908] 1851dbab1b397c7494d56f7818d67773 "SaNTa IIILIGHTERIII" "82.41.161.93" GAMEHACK #80172

Comment

Also, two privates whose names were very similar owned everyone.
                      I think i might know who your talking about, 2 privates were playing on Ghostsquad server. BFPLAYER1010 and BFPLAYER0110 or something like that. I'm not saying that they are the ones you're thinking of but its a bit strange how they have basically the same names and dominate (weird names as well)

Comment

Originally posted by bob055
                        you wanna watch out for the SanTA clan. they hack like mad!! Santa freetxt has a aimbot with his sniper. we played them 6v6 infantry on karkand and he was taking everyone out from miles away with us all hopping. also [SAS]HEADSHOT if you look on the PB masterban list 2 members of the Santa clan have been caught like 7 times b4 and they just go out and buy another CD key. the thing is they have 3 EA UK ranked bf2 servers.

[PsB:6606 V00919907] 90571222f78a0b6dc363c7e0564f4aeb "SaNTa [SAS]HEADSHOT" "86.6.168.14" GAMEHACK #80172
                        [PsB:6606 V00919908] 1851dbab1b397c7494d56f7818d67773 "SaNTa IIILIGHTERIII" "82.41.161.93" GAMEHACK #80172

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/m...D&query=Search
                        Would that be the same for SaNTa nap817 then? I played with him today and he seemed a litte unbeliveable.

Originally posted by tom901
                        I think i might know who your talking about, 2 privates were playing on Ghostsquad server. BFPLAYER1010 and BFPLAYER0110 or something like that. I'm not saying that they are the ones you're thinking of but its a bit strange how they have basically the same names and dominate (weird names as well)
                        Nope, it was Mr-Bit.UK and Mr-Bot.Uk or something along those lines. Not sure about the dashes.

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
                          Would that be the same for SaNTa nap817 then? I played with him today and he seemed a litte unbeliveable.

Nope, it was Mr-Bit.UK and Mr-Bot.Uk or something along those lines. Not sure about the dashes.

yep proberly. i think they all hack. we went on the TS and gave the S**t it was so funny how sad headshot was that he just goes and buys a new Cd keyeach time. they kept saying oh he has the best shot in the world and just making up rubbish.

its a shame they can permban him. i think they should reset his stats, that might make him not play the game anymore

Comment

What kind of clan AWOL is anyway?

Sorry, too tired to read the entire thread, but increase in snipers and their scores is caused by limited maneuvering. People find sniping the easiest way to rack up kills. Personally, if I ever want to kill as much as possible, I'll pick up SVD over medic (!), couldn't have imagined that before 1.4.

Comment

Originally posted by tom901
                              you think THATS weird? (it kind of is) but theres was one server a while ago that had four people that were all like "lllllllllllll" "lllllll" "lllllllllllll" and "llllllllll"

i never got around to asking what was up with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X