Show some respect...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show some respect...

We were playing Sharqui on the American side and their chopper was keeping our chopper down and spraying the TV station constantly (big surprise). The gunner starts to talk smack to our chopper team, especially how many kills he had (around 50 kills).

I typed to him that he shouldn't brag about his kills, especially how he "earned" them. He told me that I didn't know what I was talking about. He also stated how much skill it took to fly the chopper and shoot (there were 2 in the chopper). Later he said, "Sounds like someone is still crying? Why don't you enjoy your time with you dad in the bedroom" (nice trash talking).

When he finally left the flag, my buddy and I jumped into the chopper and went after him. We took them out twice in a row (with out camping their helo pad). After each time we typed "we win" just to shut him up.

We had an acident and crashed our chopper. I was able to get in, but my friend couldn't. I went after the chopper as time was running out. After a hard battle I took out their team soloing and we typed "we win" again. He responded "no all you can do is a guided missle so not really". Though I was flying and shooting all by my wee self.

Next round we each got into the chopper and went hunting. We took them out and immediately they disconnected the server. We don't talk smack if we are in their situation (Keeping the American chopper down at the TV station) because of the situational advantage we have.

So before you talk smack to other's in the server (unless you know them ), show some respect and take your success with a grain of salt. If you ever see Omega_C3 & Omega_C4, please remind them.

Re: Show some respect...

Yeah ok? This probably hasn't happened before.

Comment

Neverhappenedbefore.jpg

Comment

hmmm and?

Comment

Show some respect?
          wtf?
          And btw, there will always be players with extremly low IQ on the battlefield. Nothing anyone can do anything about. But I don't see what those guys actually did wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
            Show some respect?
            wtf?
            And btw, there will always be players with extremly low IQ on the battlefield. Nothing anyone can do anything about. But I don't see what those guys actually did wrong...
            They didn't doing anything "wrong" as in team killing on purpose, glitching, or hacking. They were just arrogant little punks that think they are good, when they aren't.

When I mentioned showing respect, it wasn't to myself or my chopper pilot. It was to show themselves respect by putting their so-called skill level in check.

I don't appreciate people like this and that's part of the motivation for posting the story. Hopefully it will be an example to others.

Comment

It's always nice to see malicious intended players receive such treatment, I'm personally not good enough to 'put skills in check' but that doesn't stop me from grabbing my friends that have the skills, lol.

Comment

sometimes you guys just need to take a step back and realize its just a game

Comment

Vision, congrats on your 767th post. For this, I award you the, crappy medium-range airliner badge.

Comment

Originally posted by .Vision
                    sometimes you guys just need to take a step back and realize its just a game
                    That may be true, but personally I find some truth in the following quote:

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.

Plato
                    Greek author & philosopher in Athens (427 BC - 347 BC)

Comment

lol the fact that youre comparing a plato quote to a video game is pretty funny. you dont need to "know" or "discover" anything about a person when its just a game.

Comment

Working...
                      X