First VID!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First VID!

First one! http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...91702264&hl=en And my second attempt new footage! http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43671435&hl=en plz be constructive! what do you think!

Re: First VID!

viewing now

Not to Shabby keep the work up and I am sure u can get a VERY good vid out!!!

Comment

Nice knifes!
      Good 1st vid

Comment

dont like the L96 eh?? good vid. but i dont understand why people have to use mother****** in their vids.

Comment

For your first vids those were pretty good. The music was good. The editing was pretty good. Someone of the kills were not that interesting, some where. I saw that you tried to use effects in the seconf vid which is a good thing, but they weren't really used in very effective way. The best way to use effects is to add emphasis to a kill. In most good frag videos effects are used to make the screen more intense, alive, vibratent, etc right when the person is killed. For example, when you were using the grayscale effect, keep on grayscale and then change it to full color right when you kill someone. It is also nice to slow down a really nice shot and then go back to full speed when you get the kill. Another one is to do a quick fade in from white at the exact time you get the kill. Another one is a quick zoom in and zoom out. Of course it is important to sync these kinds of kills up to the music too.

This is a very good frag video that I think you could learn a lot from: http://www.gamerztheatre.com/index.p...d=36&Itemid=86

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
            For your first vids those were pretty good. The music was good. The editing was pretty good. Someone of the kills were not that interesting, some where. I saw that you tried to use effects in the seconf vid which is a good thing, but they weren't really used in very effective way. The best way to use effects is to add emphasis to a kill. In most good frag videos effects are used to make the screen more intense, alive, vibratent, etc right when the person is killed. For example, when you were using the grayscale effect, keep on grayscale and then change it to full color right when you kill someone. It is also nice to slow down a really nice shot and then go back to full speed when you get the kill. Another one is to do a quick fade in from white at the exact time you get the kill. Another one is a quick zoom in and zoom out. Of course it is important to sync these kinds of kills up to the music too.

This is a very good frag video that I think you could learn a lot from: http://www.gamerztheatre.com/index.p...d=36&Itemid=86

Thx for the addvice I will be sure and try some of those ideas in my next creation!

Comment

Nice job for a first try...

I have to ask the same question as Sniper: why the *bleep* do people feel the *bleep*ing need to hear mother*bleep*er in their *bleep* *bleep* videos??

All kidding aside, I truly don't understand that??

Edditing looked good. The sniper kills would look better if you stayed zoomed in after you fire. On a couple of them I'm not sure you even got a kill because of that. Just a thought tho

Comment

ok here goes some constructive stuff for your game play I am not that good at video editing so I am gonna hit you pretty good with your play style

1st off you bring your iron sights up WAY TO MUCH only time you should bring them up is for medium/long distance not when you are 5 feet away from them because when your sights are up you cannot react as fast as you would with them down

2nd do not use unlocks but then again you probably just play PUB

3rd dont stand out in the open so much lol go prone behind those rocks and stuff

If you think I am some random scrub then think again : ) you have no clue who I am lol anyways good luck with future projects

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. tehdude
                  Nice job for a first try...

I have to ask the same question as Sniper: why the *bleep* do people feel the *bleep*ing need to hear mother*bleep*er in their *bleep* *bleep* videos??

All kidding aside, I truly don't understand that??
                  Its just how the song goes i couldnt take out the words! I made a second video if you wanna look!

Comment

Originally posted by zefer1324
                    ...I made a second video if you wanna look!...
                    Now that music was alot better...

Comment

I wouldn't call that, really good.
                      I would call it a first video. Everyones first video always sucks, so I will be nice. Hell, at least you got BR working and you used it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                        I would call it a first video. Everyones first video always sucks, so I will be nice. Hell, at least you got BR working and you used it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
                          What? Don't give me the ? smile face

Comment

thx i am workin on a new one now thats all BF recorder!
                            Originally posted by Eye_of_god

Comment

The frags were (some of them) nice, the effects you tried to make weren't that good though. But a very good mix of frags!

Comment

Working...
                              X