Your Weaknesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Weaknesses

post what you think is your weaknesses , according to your rank.

-not at the point where i should be in helicopter survivability, i never had a good round where my gunner racked up a lot of kills because 1. i suck at evading missiles and 2. i always get a crappy gunner. im awesome at rockets though.
    -i suck in tanks! If i play karkand and i happen to get an m1a2 ill probably die before i get more than 2 kills. Its like when i get a tank everyone hides until i die. There watching me .
    -im really bad at engineer, i just discovered today. my mines are so useless to the enemy, i always pick the wrong places. I just discovered that the MK3A1 is full auto!! thats awesome.

post your weaknesses, what are you, if you will, crap at?

Re: Your Weaknesses

Aircraft - both planes and choppers. Pretty much because I've never been aggressive in going after them at the beginning or throughout a round during the entire time I've been playing this game.

Comment

Mine is...IO on Jala with half the other team hacking and somehow top 5 people on opposite are one clan and they dont run the server..

Comment

When playing seriously for kills, I usually play sniper. My most hated target, is a man standing, walking sideways at distance.

I have no problem hitting anything else, but this slow movement really throws off my aim.

Comment

engy is my weakness i cant kill anything with that kit also my mine planting skills need a lot of work if i ever want to get kills with them

Comment

It's a secret.

Comment

shotguns...my ratio is lower than 0.7

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
                according to your rank...
                I'm PFC, I guess I just suck at everything

Comment

I kick too much ***.

In all seriousness, I basically suck at anything that isn't touching terra firma.

Comment

I guess I am weak at Aircraft and squad leader. With most of my hours spent on the ground the Aircraft thing goes without saying. As far as squad leader goes I always seem to invite people into my squad who will quickly disapear. Here I am waiting in a really good spot for them to spawn in and they just wont do it. The other one I know Im weak at is the supply kit. I get really tired dropping supplies by people who need supplies and watching them run away from the supplies. Why cant these guys be on the other team? . . . . . .Red

Comment

Using G3 at long distances. I can't hit any shlt with it. And the SVD sniper, too much recoil ... I cannot use these weapons ^^

Comment

Nothing really, i don't fly much and tend to get owned in the air, apart from that?????????

Comment

I suck at:

1. TVing, I'd rather fly for you, I'm much better at that

2. Like you, I also suck in tanks, the world's is out to get me, there's always 3 anti tank/APC/T-90 combo roaming in a horde when I happen to use the tank.

3. C4 at close range, I really can't see how anyone can use this, the 'switch to the detonator' time is complete BS

4. I suck as anti armor, those "anti tank" rounds might as well be foam floaty noodles.

That's pretty much it...anything else I can pretty much help myself with..

Comment

Support - Can't for the life of me come to grips with the LMG's. :|:
                            Getting in choppers with pilots or gunners who have NO CLUE! I should really learn form that but I don't Choppers are just toooooo sexy
                            AA vehicles - Can't use these for the life of me either :hmm:
                            Commanding - It's commanding..... 'nuff said.

Comment

Erm, Anti Tank on IO.

Thats it, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                              X