how many acct's/ usernames for bf2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many acct's/ usernames for bf2?

just wondering how many acct people have. i mostly play a few servers and i like to swicth around user names when i play. i have three acct that i use. i'll be starting another one soon.

Re: how many acct's/ usernames for bf2?

3, 1 main 1 with 95,000 points and 2 newer ones with about 5k each.

Only reason i opened them was to see the difference in stats. If i was to start from the beginning again (and this would be the same for everyone) my stats would be a hell of a lot better than they are but i have put that many hours into my main account that i use that all the time

Comment

i have only 1, and i think people should only have 1. Its really making the ranking system pointless, seeing a staff sergeant control the game.

Comment

I've had tons but I have one main account, the rest are for whatever I created them for. Usually like most people to see the difference in stats, but also sometimes because I thought of a name I liked so I created the account and never used it

Comment

One, no need for more.

Comment

i have 3. i have one that i only used on my friends computer, before i got my own game.(mwillin00)

i have my main account.(mwillin0000)
            and a random one i made when i was bored (mwillin0000the2nd)

Comment

Why the hell would you want more than one? Oh right, I almost forgot. The better your stats, the more girls will sleep with you. Did I get that right?

Comment

Originally posted by bdm
                Why the hell would you want more than one? Oh right, I almost forgot. The better your stats, the more girls will sleep with you. Did I get that right?

i was thinking about trying to make a fool out of you for saying that, but theres probably someone out there that thinks along those lines, so i decided to be peaceful

Comment

Originally posted by bdm
                  The better your stats, the more girls will sleep with you. Did I get that right?
                  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

some people think so...
                  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats sig worthy

Comment

1- My origanal pub star account
                    2- 2nd pubstar account, to take off clan tags
                    3- Made one for my brother
                    4- Made a new name for when I joined a new clan
                    5- Made an account, but settings were on low for when I played in a match, was faster than changing options like this, than through the options.
                    6- Made a chuker_in_progress account, for when I learned to c4 chucking.
                    7- Made a name that said OGL-BAD in it, then owned a bunch of pubbers with it
                    8- Made a $tarv1n-marvin account, his country of origin was Ethiopia
                    9- New name for when I joined e|c.
                    10- Match account for e|c. tag
                    11- When we changed our tag to oriGin.
                    12- Match account for the tag oriGin.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                      i was thinking about trying to make a fool out of you for saying that, but theres probably someone out there that thinks along those lines, so i decided to be peaceful
                      Do it man!

Comment

good lord monk. i thought 3 was high....

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                          good lord monk. i thought 3 was high....
                          I remembered when I first started, I thought people were idiots for making 2 accounts, but when I realized stats mean nothing, I just make accounts whenever I wanted :P

Comment

That way you can hack and stuff, and nobody knows it's you, right Monk?

Comment

i started my 2nd acct so i could get my badges again. i started my 3rd to piss people off. i tried bushsucks with numbers after it 4 times and they where used. so i add 8 numbers just to make sure it wasn't taken.

but i also like to switch up the names i use so people don't know it's me. main acct is 79,000

the part i didn't think of is, i get called bush when people talk to me i was a little shocked the first time someone my my squad said ( hey bush )

the only stats i care about is my K/D for the game i'm in. don't care if i come in first or 15th. but i do like to have more kills than anyone else.

Originally posted by Neptune
                              i have only 1, and i think people should only have 1. Its really making the ranking system pointless, seeing a staff sergeant control the game.
                              with my bushsucks acct, i had just started it and it was second map i had played with that acct. i was playing a full 64 player I/O server and had the most kills and 40+ point over then next highest person. i thought it was funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X