Single Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player

How do the computer bots be able to do the kit thing and stuff.

Re: Single Player

Originally posted by bman427
    How do the computer bots be able to do the kit thing and stuff.
    ??? I don't understand you, you mean how can you make it so that the Bots would be able to get the requested kits? Seriously, I know you can write english damn well judging from your other posts, so take your time and be more specific on your question.

Comment

Sorry about that, I wanted to know how bots would be able to get the requested kits.

How do I get a kit in SP

Comment

Originally posted by bman427
        Sorry about that, I wanted to know how bots would be able to get the requested kits.

How do I get a kit in SP
        I'm not sure what you have to code in order the have bots to have requested kits since I haven't look in the file in a long time, but I don't think its possible. So the answer is probably you can't.

-Unless you download some single player custom maps off the internet and upload it into PR folder, because those non-PR map come with a standard weapons layout.

If you want to get a kit in SP, you have to request for it, either by requesting a supply drop then go near the box and request for weapon, or either go to the back of an APC and request it from there.

Comment

i hear its not possibe ive tried and the only kit i could get is the crewman kit

Comment

Working...
          X