Can't Join a BF2:SF Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Join a BF2:SF Server

Hello. I just got BF2 Deluxe Edition for Christmas. I installed it and the 1.41 patch. Everything has been fine...I have been playing the regular maps a ton. However, when I finally decided to try Special Forces online the other day, it wouldn't work. I would select a server, click join, and the game would just like refresh the server list. I'm not sure what to do. Am I supposed to install previous patches before 1.41 too? All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Can't Join a BF2:SF Server

you have to enable the SF mod. in bf2 go to the options > community tab and under custom games activate SF. then you should be able to join from the multiplayer list.

or start up bf2 by clicking on the green "play SF now" icon.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Re: Can't Join a BF2:SF Server

Originally posted by signa
      you have to enable the SF mod. in bf2 go to the options > community tab and under custom games activate SF. then you should be able to join from the multiplayer list.

or start up bf2 by clicking on the green "play SF now" icon.
      Unfortunately it is not that simple. I have done that. Actually, that's where I have my problem. When SF is activated, I cannot join servers. When standard BF2 is activated, I can play the original game just fine.

Comment

Working...
      X