X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best weap knife?

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
    Better hit detection perhaps?
    Any weapons hit detection is better than the knife...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
      Any weapons hit detection is better than the knife...
      This is only true post 1.2. Before 1.2 the knife was much better. I am not sure what they did with it but it sucks now. I still use it alot but it brings more frustration then it did in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by ECGNBulletToothT
        This is only true post 1.2. Before 1.2 the knife was much better. I am not sure what they did with it but it sucks now. I still use it alot but it brings more frustration then it did in the past.
        Yeah, I can't think of how many times I have died after I saw a puff of dust from their body, then they turn around and light me up.

Comment

Well I have come accross some good knifers but the AK wins in the end.

Comment

Moral of the story: don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
              Monkmonkman, play K&P on unranked all you want if stats don't mean anything to you.
              You must be stupid, I made the account to show that starvin-marvin can only afford a knife, and was from Ethiopia's. The point was for it to show up on BF2s.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                I have sniper as my favourite kit (232 hours!!) but the favourite weapon picture is the SVD and has been for ages. Problem is i havent used the SVD the most so why have i still got it as my favourite weapon.

This is on the www.bf2stats.nl site
                Because you have spent the most time as a MEC using a sniper rifle. Since the SVD is the default sniper rifle for MEC, that's what will show up. Unlocks don't show up.

Comment

Working...
                X