Control issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control issues

Hi all, I just installed BF2 onto my comp, loaded up fine (quicker than i expected tbh) and noticed severe control issues, one minute i could be holding down the forward button and nothing will happen or none of the controls will work, then all of a sudden, they work (after ive pressed a dozen buttons and blow myself up cos of it) and I let go and i could be still moving. I move the mouse and it will act like the mouse is going out of the screen and suddenly stop moving, could anyone give me some ideas?

Specs:
    AMD Athlon 2500+ 1.8ghz
    Ati Radeon 9700 pro 128
    512mb ram

ok, and before you suggest, taking off AtiTools (or w.e its called ) i havent got that at all, and this is a fresh install of BF2

EDIT: Also having sound crackling issues never ever had these problems when i had my nvidia gfx card, everything worked fine then, i have a crappy SiS audio card built in with the motherboard, cant even be updated, Direct X is up to date as well as my Gfx Card Drivers. please anyone any ideas?

Re: Control issues

I am also having this problem. I had just reinstalled the game and dled the patch, and the first time I booted the game up and played it, it worked fine. Today, though, when I logged on, my mouse worked fine on the menus, but once ingame the mouse started being unresponsive as well as my keyboard.

Specs:
    Intel Pentium 4 2.8ghz
    Nvidia Geforce 6800 512mb
    512mb ram

Comment

Re: Control issues

My guess, it's something that eats up your cpu while ingame...
      Try to ALT+TAB to desktop, then ctrl+alt+del and take a look...

Comment

Working...
      X