2 Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Errors

Alright everyone, im new here. I have had BF2 for a while and its been uninstalled at most three times.

My computer specs are easily said as:

NVIDIA GeForce 6600GTX O/C
    1GB RAM
    2.66GHz

My first problem is it literally takes me 10 minutes to load a map. I want to know why/how to fix this please.

My second problem is whenever i quit the game there will be 2 error sounds/notfications. Like an actually error sound. Where it an abrupt windows sound...i dont know how to explain it better, but i want to know what the problem is and a way to fix it.

Thanks so much everyone.

P.S. Great forums.

Pte. (BF2 Rank - For now) CaptainOleynik (BF2 screen name)

Re: 2 Errors

1GB RAM + High Textures = Long load times.

Put it to medium or low.

Comment

Your error sounds are from removing your start up videos. Make sure you have latest video drivers. Defrag your HDD. Google CCleaner its a free program that will clear a bunch of junk out of your computer and it will fix alot of issues

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
        Your error sounds are from removing your start up videos. Make sure you have latest video drivers. Defrag your HDD. Google CCleaner its a free program that will clear a bunch of junk out of your computer and it will fix alot of issues
        Well, i have updated video drivers, I have defragged many times, and i have CCleaner and my dad ran it 2 nights ago.

Comment

Well, i have the same noise problem too. its never really bothered me much cuzz it hasnt effected my CP really. I got this pc less than a month ago and i believe the latest drivers are installed and i guess i should probably defragg too.

But could not having the latest drivers installed cause my connection problem in 64man server?

and also what all drivers are there that need to be installed? or is it just the graphix card?

Comment

Working...
          X