Everything I've read...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything I've read...

about PR has made me insane for it like a bratty child around Christmas. When I finally got my friend to download it for me though, my eargerness was replaced with disallusionment as I tried to load the SP GoO map and got a CTD. Undettered, I tried again, but this time with a different map. This one worked. The amount of SP maps was staggering...staggeringly disappointing. While this mod sounds like a blast if you play MP, I'd think you would have put a bit more into SP. How good is PR? I guess I'll never know...I don't have a highspeed IC.
    I am begging on my blood covered bended knees: PLEASE! Have a LESS disappointing SP aspect in the next release! I will become your slave - I will have all of your babies! Just please put something out there for the SP crowd!!!

Re: Everything I've read...

sorry but our mod at the mo is primaly aimed at MP...

we are trying to work on more SP support thou

Comment

yes, the true power of bf2 is the online feature, other wise i would still be stuck with consoles which have online play but never like pcs

Comment

Check our forums there are a few people putting custom SP maps out there.

Comment

Thanks, I didn't mean to be obnoxious...ok, well maybe I did But I would just REALLY like to see some good SP action in the next release. (maybe the next client patch) Your mod looks totally awesome, I would really like to experience it.

P.S. For all you SP critics, there are a lot of MP games that run on a 56k connection, and I have hardly ever lost a MP match in my life. I am one of the best players on nearly all games I play MP, and I spend hours of practice on SP. (Just this weekend, I spent 6 hours Sat and 5.5 hours Sun practicing on Deus Ex ) SP is a nessecary component of just about every game (including BF2).

P.P.S. If anyone would like a showdown on Deus Ex, just give me an email

Comment

Check that thread for SP maps.

Comment

Thanks!
              Do you have any idea why Oman and two other maps always CTD in your .5 release? Is that a graphics issue with me (I heard you upped the graphics), or a bug?
              I will try these new maps. Thanks again!
              P.S. Would you consider recoding the ai for different game modes in the next release? Too much work?

Comment

i find SP funny :laugh:
                i like to own nOOBS

Comment

Working...
                X