Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imformation on BF2 Stats and Ranked servers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imformation on BF2 Stats and Ranked servers?

Stats are showing privates all around. Does anybody have any information what happen and when the stats will be restored, or if they will be restored?

Thanks,
    Ruegge

Re: Imformation on BF2 Stats and Ranked servers?

Relax, start breathing. My points are gone to, and so is everyone else's.

I think the ranking system is down or something, like EA's server which was supporting the ranking system crashed or something like that.

It's kind of pissing me off too that i can't use my unlocks or any of my games wont be added to my score.

I don't know whats happening but I'm sure damn angry that I've wasted a whole night.

(I know I posted this in the other thread^)

Also, maybe they deleted the ranking system? (thats probably worst case scenario).

Comment

yeah... not worried at all about it but im just trying to see if we can get some news from somebody that knows somebody at EA... keep your fingers crossed guys! :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by J0rd4n999
        Also, maybe they deleted the ranking system? (thats probably worst case scenario).
        For a second there, I had deja vu.

Worst case?!? You mean best case.

This has happened before and will happen again in the future. It will happen until EA quits recording stats for BF2 (fingers crossed).

Then, we might get people playing for their team instead of jpegs and numbers.

Comment

It's working again...

Comment

Lol, you would think after like a year and a half people would know about this, it happens every single week at the same time and you always get these stupid threads

Comment

Working...
            X