VoIP Problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VoIP Problem...

Ok, so ive had to reinstall BF2 numerous times and i have tended to skip the VoIP setup. I want to get it going now but i am having problems. I have gone to the audio in BF2 and started the microphone test but it doesnt seem to work. I have my mic plug plugged in and i have tried two different headsets which do work for other things like vent,teamspeak, etc., but when i do the test nothing happens. What i mean is when i talk into it the bar stays still, like my voice doesnt go through. I dont know if you have to press B when you do it but ive tried that, however if there is another button you need to press to do the test, tell me. I dont know if its just a mic problem or im just doing something wrong. HELP PLEASE

Re: VoIP Problem...

I don't know if this will help, but it fixed things for me and a few others:

Comment

u love these VOIP probs dont ya snoop

Comment

Originally posted by Munk_Madness
        u love these VOIP probs dont ya snoop
        LOL! It's the only worthwile post I've made here and I like plugging it! hehehe

Comment

you will wear it out one day

Comment

No need to get smart f uckface. I'm just trying to help out. If you don't like it, move on...

Comment

dude calm down i wasnt gettin smart or having a go at ya just talkin, infact i think its a good link that you have

Comment

Originally posted by Munk_Madness
                dude calm down i wasnt gettin smart or having a go at ya just talkin, infact i think its a good link that you have
                Sorry mate... My apologies...

I thought by saying that I would "wear it out" you meant I was talking about it too much.

Again, sorry...

Comment

Working...
                X