X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's odd about this picture?

notice anything weird?

Re: what's odd about this picture?

only that you killed the guy that killed you before. other then that nothing strange

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
      only that you killed the guy that killed you before. other then that nothing strange
      exactly. I've seen it a lot. both fatal bullets are in the air at the same time.

but i knifed someone after i got killed. isn't that a little weird?

not that its super awesomely weird, but a neat quirk.

Comment

i think he means the "you can steal, but you cant kill to steal" which is pretty funny.
        edit, nevermind, killing the killer at the moment killed happens to me quite often actually

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
          exactly. I've seen it a lot. both fatal bullets are in the air at the same time.

but i knifed someone after i got killed. isn't that a little weird?

not that its super awesomely weird, but a neat quirk.
          that happens to me alot if somebody kills me and a medic revives me then ill go and kill whoever killed me but if a medic did not revive you then that would be hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by hebrewhammer14
            i think he means the "you can steal, but you cant kill to steal" which is pretty funny.
            edit, nevermind, killing the killer at the moment killed happens to me quite often actually
            me too - but with a knife?!?!?

Comment

well, we all know wierd stuff can happen with knives, such as getting killed by one from 15 feet away. bring back throwing knives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's just when the server reported the kills... That's my guess.

I've got a screenshot of killing someone with the J-10 even though I was ground-pounding, and the guy was in a tank... I know it's no big deal because the pilot probably bailed and the other guy died from the wreckage. Man, the G36E just pwns.

Anyway, not to take anything away from your SS or kill, but it's BF2... anything can happen.

Comment

Today I was having a knife fight with someone, and we killed each other at the same time:

Comment

That happens all the time, you kill a guy and get killed by him at the same time. Nothing unusual.

Comment

Hebrew hammer and doggie....your sigs are FA!!!

Yeah double kills happen alot like that...!

Comment

oooh that happens alot... its just that u both stabbed at the same time and well.... yeah

Comment

Working...
                        X