Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Its quite good being called a hacker

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    Yeah you just jump and then hit z, then crouch to get up fast... sprint jump... z... etc... not hard.
    thats not what I'm talking about thats ground humping/spaming and that is just useless unless you're playing people who suck utterly. I'm talking about jump strifes

Originally posted by Scinto
    you dont need a macro for that
    well obviously you don't but lots of folks do macro it so its less micro its fairly easy to tell when every jump is a strife jump 100% even in quick reps and they keep moving forward.

Comment

The general idea is to use a macro so you can free your hands to do other things in BF2. LOL
      I mean if all you want to do is worm your way around sure you can do it.

Comment

again I was not talking about ground spam *sigh* reading posts is to much to ask around here I guess

Comment

LOL it's so obvious

Comment

Originally posted by tom901
            Playing on IO karkand, i had a couple of good rounds with the F2000, which is unusual for me.Getting about 60 kills to 20 deaths. There were quite a few of the =UZI= clan on. One in particular i kept killing with one or two shots. Late on in the round he shot me with the SVD and said (i quote):

=UZI=: You like my suds dont you hacker

I felt good, because i took it as a compliment, and the fact he couldn't take getting owned.

should it feel good?
            Pissing people off is always good.

Comment

Getting called a hacker by some 12 year old in the UK with a 150 ping ain't very fun...true story...

Went two rounds using the G3, everytime I'd kill him he'd claim:

"0mg u h4x!1!! i shoot u 2 time in hed with snipr rifle!1!1"

I'm sure he did too, but when a 150 ping goes against a 60, it's pretty obvious who's going to win.

Ah...killing a sniper at 200 meters with a G3 while sustaining no damage...someone get the mastercard, that's priceless..

Comment

I like being called a hacker, makes me feel good. But I don't like it one they go way over the top, and don't shut up, then make everyone else believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceKeeper-CAN-
                  I like being called a hacker, makes me feel good. But I don't like it one they go way over the top, and don't shut up, then make everyone else believe it.
                  Though, there are the children that by their parent's paypal account donated and got administrative rights that call others than. Then you notice you're banned. I like being called it too, only when there is a reasonable admin in the server though.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor
                    thats not what I'm talking about thats ground humping/spaming and that is just useless unless you're playing people who suck utterly. I'm talking about jump strifes

well obviously you don't but lots of folks do macro it so its less micro its fairly easy to tell when every jump is a strife jump 100% even in quick reps and they keep moving forward.
                    Your and idiot, no question about it. I guess anyone who doesn't walk straight ahead and doesn't go prone ever uses a macro. What's next, sprint macros? Revive macros? Pressing buttons on a keyboard isn't hard.

Comment

It feels good until you get banned by a retarded admin. I've been called a hacker lots of times and I've been banned from several servers for doing nothing other than kicking ***.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                        I got called a hacker once when i had a svd and shot a guy without using the scope about 15 meters away and killed him.
                        haha i did that yesterday with the L96 hit him right in the head

@ VEThrifty you should also take into account how great the hit boxes in bf2 are

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
                          Your and idiot, no question about it. I guess anyone who doesn't walk straight ahead and doesn't go prone ever uses a macro. What's next, sprint macros? Revive macros? Pressing buttons on a keyboard isn't hard.
                          :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: :laugh2:

QFT!

Comment

It feels good until you get banned by a retarded admin
                            I think it feels even better when to get banned for "hacking"! Not from your favorite server but when you're just playing around on random places I view it as a great accomplishment to get yourself banned for kicking too much arse

Comment

Hate bunny hoppers

Why hop when you can shoot back? *******

Comment

I used to get it all the time back in the Condition Zero days. Played on this one server every night for months, favorite server. Great people, great fun. Got banned for "Hacking", they thought I was using ESP and Wall...it sucks.

But in BF2, it's funny. Cause people take it so seriously. ZomGzzzorz!

Comment

Working...
                                X