PR virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR virgin

Right guys never played PR before thou have followed the mod alittle since its very early days after seeing the build up to 0.5 ive finally had to give in a make some time to try this great mod ive heard so much about.(old m8 worked on it not sure if hes still on the team, so he kinda showed it me back on the old dc forums)

Anyway just finished the download and about to install, does anyone want a game maybe show me the ropes or just have someone to tag along with. if anyone want a game hit me up on xfire user=spils

Also would anyone like to post up some good server to play on that uses squads teamwork and not full of smacktards

thxs

Re: PR virgin

1) read the player guide very well : http://guide.realitymod.com/index.php?title=User_Guide

2) turn on your mic and get in squads with PR staff or good clan members with tags of the server you have gone onto. Or go browsing the PR site forums looking for the names of the players who sound veterans to you and go join their squads when you find them online (server browser can tell which players in a server)

3) cannot emphasise how greatly using a mic will gain you the experience you need.

Comment

dam it seems like my download is crippled cant get the setup to run dam torrent

Comment

hmm, actually that is one of the first corrupted torrent downloads we have heard of. It's the direct downloads that have been failing. Are you using an unusual torrent client? Unfortuantely you are faced with downloading again, sorry. You could always risk one of the suggested direct downloads for more speed but less file security.

Comment

nope i used azures to download the torrent. it seems everytime i try to get the setup to execute it just makes my system hang.. o well guess ill just have to try again:cry:

Comment

If your in the UK go on the [PTG] server its a brilliant server with lots of good teamwork going on normaly. Also look for a squad run by big moose Hes not in a clan but might be useing some kind of UK prefix so just look for big moose in the name. As he always uses his mic and he attracks other players that use there mic aswell. I'd stay away from most of the clan run squads on that server though as they us tend to use TS or Ventrillo instead of the in game voip which is lame imo alothugh you could give them a try.

If your are in the uk get PR 0.5 here as i managed to download it in 50 minutes at a rate of 498 KB/S :-

GamersHell is the ultimate destination for gaming news, reviews, previews, videos and more.

Comment

Working...
            X