X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Finally did IT AMAZING SHOT!!

Finally..!!!

The Scenario
    On wake Island Carrier waiting for plane..Once again the j10 is *** raping the carrier..Now Im sniper and always take pop shots at the plane hoping to wound it or destroy it if its low health. Lately ive been aiming for the cockpit to snipe the pilot..I DID IT!!! been trying for a while now too. He was semi close and nose diving and all of a sudden i see the plane slow down and crashes into carrier..Then i see i killed someone with my sniper..I was so stoked..I typed in chat to the guy but he didnt respond...Thats gotta be 20,000 -1 odds

Re: I Finally did IT AMAZING SHOT!!

thats pure win right there

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

Yeah good work m8

Comment

thanks guys...Feel free to post your best sniper shots...

Comment

Well done

Comment

good stuff.. my best was a guy running at 300m in kubra.. another one in a million shot kind of thing. I was on the one cliff on the left side and he was around the bridge.

Comment

Wow, I would of liked to see the look on that guys face, and then his broken keyboard in pieces.
                Nice job and congrats.

Comment

LOL you have to be like 1 of like... <10 people that have ever done that in BF2 before. good work

Comment

I always wanted to make that shot, i have killed a few guys parashooting to earth from a blackhawk, which i thought was pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkum
                      I always wanted to make that shot, i have killed a few guys parashooting to earth from a blackhawk, which i thought was pretty sweet.
                      Yeah but that's like killing someone that's running..

Sniping someone out of a moving jet is ****ing insane, even if it's just going like 500.

Why? Even if you lead the target, and get the bullet drop and everything right, time it perfect, BF2 is so ****ing random, and half the shots register or don't, so you have to get through the luck with the hitreg on TOP of dealing with the lag... etc.. it's just crazy

Comment

no argument here

Comment

I am going to try and do it again and record it..If you hold the sniper rifle level and wait for the cockpit to come into screen u have a shot..I think i lead him but i really dont know..Might have just been luck

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                            LOL you have to be like 1 of like... <10 people that have ever done that in BF2 before. good work
                            Ya good point, you should be very proud, makes me want to try it so I can be in that top ten.

Comment

Nice shot. Im still trying to kill the pilots in the helos and havent done that yet. Started to wonder if it was all bs and gave up on it lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X