SMGs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMGs

compared to my other weapons, i blow with SMGs. those and shotguns are the only classes of guns that im under a KD of 1 (i think). i was absolutely SHOCKED when i saw on bf2stats.nl that my ranking with submachine guns was 8030. i have only 953 kills, and my KD with it is .94.

i guess my question is, does anyone actually use submachine guns? how else could 953 kills make me the 8030th best (i guess thats what it means) with SMGs?

extra tidbit for comparison: i have over 4000 assault rifle kills, and my rank is 28000-some.

Re: SMGs

I rarely bother with anti-tank as a whole, but when I am...well I've fired my pistol more then the SMG...just can't seem to really get anything out of them...having an anti-tank rocket is no excuse for a poor SMG. That said...I hear the P-90 is worth a crack..

Comment

i actually like the mp5 a little bit.

Comment

i played anti tank for quite a while for today, and for a change i went on a map with the PLA. well, i was shocked to find how accurate their weapons are! In particular the anti tank one, (is it an SMG? unsure on that one.) i was on the map that has the temple on the edge of water, defending it like no ones business, and the great thing was, after a kill, unlike with the other guns, i still had over 30 round left. IMO it has easily got to be the best stock anti tank weapon out of the three, no?

Comment

SMG's aren't to good in this game.
          MP5 is good a close range, but after a kill, you have to reload.

Comment

I'm.. 181st in the world?! That's some bloody news to me.

I'm quite handy with SMGs, P90 is my infantry weapon of choice but I also use the MP5, PP-19, MP7, Type-something. Bursts of concentrated fire at a distance, aim for chest and let the recoil do the rest at close range.

Comment

I never use the SMG, its always shotty no matter what. Stock for engies and DAO for AT.

Comment

I'm less than 2000th with the shotgun, and I only use the pump actions

But seriously, the SMG's in the game are seriously crap.

I've always enjoyed the PP-19 more than any others, because you could get up to 3 kills with the mag, and the sights work ok. Since I've unlocked the P-90 (it was the last weapon I bothered with), it gets a nod every once in a while.

Semi decent capacity, semi decent accuracy, semi decent damage (aparently all the SMG's do the same damage ? If so then it's the ammo capacity that makes up for it).

I've given the MP7 a twirl once in a while, and I've made some mean kills with it, but I prefer the shotgun.

My order of preference with the SMG's is
                P-90 for best overall performance
                PP-19, poor man's P-90
                MP5 (however it's good for humiliation kills )
                The Chinese gun, I forget it's name, Type-80 or something
                MP7. Poor sight picture.

KBK

Comment

SMGs ftl

Shotguns and pistols ftw (except the MP7...that's one I would actually use)!

Comment

Working...
                  X