Really need help with patch 1.41

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really need help with patch 1.41

Hi all big problem that i need to solve asap okay right i have BF2 vannila and Bf2:SF i then installed The 1.4 patch i while back worked no problem then 1.41 came out and it didnt come with an update so i downlaoded the full thing and installed it. It then says instalation of patch succesful but when i go to play my vesion number hasnt changed and i cant get on to play anymore ive been stuck at this fo ages ive tried uninstalling things and reinstalling still 1.41 dosnt work any ideas people im desperate jsut got Project reality 0.5 and cant play cause of this stupid patch bug :cry:

Re: Really need help with patch 1.41

Originally posted by Wilsons102
    Hi all big problem that i need to solve asap okay right i have BF2 vannila and Bf2:SF i then installed The 1.4 patch i while back worked no problem then 1.41 came out and it didnt come with an update so i downlaoded the full thing and installed it. It then says instalation of patch succesful but when i go to play my vesion number hasnt changed and i cant get on to play anymore ive been stuck at this fo ages ive tried uninstalling things and reinstalling still 1.41 dosnt work any ideas people im desperate jsut got Project reality 0.5 and cant play cause of this stupid patch bug :cry:
    the version number in the game wont say 1.41,try seeing if u can see any servers.

Comment

I know it should say 1.1.295 or 265 or somthing not 293 which is wot mine says my freinds who play all say somthing like 1.1.295.....etc mines 293 and no i cant view any servers.

Comment

patch 1.41 should say "1.1.2965-797.0"

if it doesnt, re-patch again.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Ive tried repatching and reinstaling and patching still says 1.1.2963 instead of 1.1.2965 its relly ticking me off dont understand it at all.

Comment

download a different copy of the file from somewhere else

Comment

Working...
            X