• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vodnik is no match for claymore

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
    I survie the clays most of the time =D the hummers really work good
    I Hate when you are 20-30 feet from a claymore and it blows up >=(
    Yeah me too actually. That's the thing... I've had it happen in a hummer/other vehicles but not the Vodnik.

In fact I purposefully drive into clays when I see'm.

Originally posted by ham_411
    thats a new one to me, i aint seen that one before
    Ditto.

Originally posted by ham_411
    Whilst we're on the subject of vodniks..................one drove straight at me today, so i fired my AT rocket and it went through the car then it ran me over. and dont say its a lag thing cause it was driving in my line of movement
    Same here, all of this stuff I'm talking about took place on Mashtuur.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
      yeah, that has happened a lot since 1.41 came out. some argue that it goes through windows, but i say its just shi**y work by dice/ea
      This has been around for forever....so its not really a post 1.41 thing

I fail to see how a claymore can kill "through the windows" yet a high powered sniper round does nothing...
      Hitboxes...blah de blah.......anyway you didnt mention if it was through the front or the side....it seems much easier to kill people through the side window (prob cos its open) than the front

Comment

Originally posted by O2zi3
        This has been around for forever....so its not really a post 1.41 thing
        atleast people have complained about it more since 1.41. i guess that could just be the amazing uprising in idiots though.

Comment

I think that the speed of the vehicle might have a factor on how lethal the claymore is when it is run over. If you are going at full speed, it is probably more likely to survive the blast than if you were going slower...
          Just my theory.

Comment

You prolly got hit from the side, All the non-armoured vehicles have open windows that you can put a bullet through. Makes sense that the explosion of a claymore mine would get you from the side too. FAV's and DPV's can often survive clays if they're driving at top speed though. You could be fast enough to clear the detonation area before the server can react to you entering the "detonation zone" receiving on splash damage of some sort.

Anyone have any idea if claymores can kill through the chain link fences?

Comment

Try putting one clay on the front and one on the rear of your transport and drive around!

I was bored the other night and did it with a HumV! The only problem I had was finding enough support guys to give me ammo

Comment

Originally posted by -=TxG=-Phoenix
                Try putting one clay on the front and one on the rear of your transport and drive around!

I was bored the other night and did it with a HumV! The only problem I had was finding enough support guys to give me ammo
                Rofl, can't believe I've never thought of that :P

Might try it some time.

Comment

Originally posted by -=TxG=-Phoenix

That would find better use on a tank. If you put the clays on your blind spot

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
                    That would find better use on a tank. If you put the clays on your blind spot
                    BTDT! Not as fun or as fast as a HumV, Buggy, Jeep or ATV

The trick is to do a fast drive-by, reload, repeat!

Comment

yeah it happens

Comment

Speed matters... It deteremines if you are or are not in the blast radius of the claymore.

Unless it's a heavily armored vehicle (tank, apc) then it will kill you. Does it make sense? Not really, but that's the game. Just remember it for next time,,.

Comment

Working...
                        X