Some n00by questions from a n00b!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some n00by questions from a n00b!

Well, i'm BF2 n00b, i got 2142, got almost good, then bit the BF2 bug, and i am absolutely appaling at it, but i enjoy it more!

Currently i like playing on the "Wake Island 2007" map, and when i have spawned on the carrier i sometimes find a rather large Chinese plan coming at me with all guns blazing, do i try to shoot at it (i play as Special Ops, btw) with my rather piddly rifle, or do i just run? would my gun to ANY damage to a Heli/Plane?

Re: Some n00by questions from a n00b!

no not really just get out of its way or get on the carriers AA guns and try to take it down

Comment

or just cap flags if its the onley spawn point and the carries keep getting raped i usually change servers
      most servers rules is not to attack the carrier

Comment

Get in the Essex guns (one at the back and one at front of the superstructure), line the plane up and left click to fire away (lead him a bit). Also right click at the same time to spam the missiles into him - especially after he has dropped his flares and they are clear. When he is down jump in the F35 and strafe the airfield as the J10 respawns.

Comment

What the chinese jet is doing is called "spawnrape" or "baserape". It's on most servers not allowed, and is overall an unfair way of getting kills (unless there are no bases left).

Comment

ah - so that is what a baserap is - thanks for helping me!

Comment

Working...
            X