haha, Oman+Bomber+Clanmate=ownage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, Oman+Bomber+Clanmate=ownage

Just thought I'd share my EXTREMELY fun experience last night on Oman.
    Well, we [me and my best clan mate] started off on MEC and went for the chopper but it was taken so we hopped in the bomber together, and let me tell you, that thing is a blast.
    I'm pretty much a dud when it comes to piloting so I allowed my friend to take that position and I got the laser guided missiles.
    So we started off the round in dog fighting and then went to ground targets.
    It was one of the funnest things I've ever experienced in BF2, he would get good kills with the bombs and i would kill with the laser guided.
    I'm pretty sure we only got shot down once the entire round.
    we were seriously unstoppable, it almost makes me want to say "NERF!" just because we hardly got killed.
    Granted, ventrillo was what made us win because it's much easier to point out targets.
    Plus it's just fun to laugh with a friend in that vehicle.
    Just thought I'd share my experience, and if you haven't already, get a friend and get in a bomber, much more fun than flying solo.

Re: haha, Oman+Bomber+Clanmate=ownage

yea the bombers can be extremely fun if they arent being bugged all over the place, i can barely stand it half the time becuase of the bugs with it. if the other team had any half decent pilots you wouldn't have lasted long, bombers are slow un-agile and exremely easy to strafe, those (fun) rounds in the bomber are few and far between but when they happen its prolly the funnest experiance in the game. (lasrer is more powerfull than TV missle), and u can manually aim it, harder to do because your jet cannot be banking to hard but just keep your Xhairs over target to compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by FTM107
      Just thought I'd share my EXTREMELY fun experience last night on Oman.
      Well, we [me and my best clan mate] started off on MEC and went for the chopper but it was taken so we hopped in the bomber together, and let me tell you, that thing is a blast.
      I'm pretty much a dud when it comes to piloting so I allowed my friend to take that position and I got the laser guided missiles.
      So we started off the round in dog fighting and then went to ground targets.
      It was one of the funnest things I've ever experienced in BF2, he would get good kills with the bombs and i would kill with the laser guided.
      I'm pretty sure we only got shot down once the entire round.
      we were seriously unstoppable, it almost makes me want to say "NERF!" just because we hardly got killed.
      Granted, ventrillo was what made us win because it's much easier to point out targets.
      Plus it's just fun to laugh with a friend in that vehicle.
      Just thought I'd share my experience, and if you haven't already, get a friend and get in a bomber, much more fun than flying solo.
      I agree... Flying together in a chopper is quite fun too .

Comment

Bombing in the bomber is quite possibly one of the funnest things in Battlefield 2. Its just awesome. I still say there needs to be a large air-map.

Comment

i agree with shell-shock, although 100% unlikely, EA should make an air map that is strictly deathmatch, your team has to kill more to win.

Comment

Working...
          X