phases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phases

most BF2 players who play for fun go through different phases, today you are a jet whore, next thing you know you are a tank whore and so on, Im a chopper whore but lately Ive been doing alot of ground work, cappin flags and helping my team that way, it can be really fun if you play with friends

so what phase are you in, how do you play this game right now?

and do you think you will be playing that way for some time?

Re: phases

I went full circle I'm back into Medic which I started in June 05 and left shortly after, eventually going all the way through. I think I'll stay with Medic for a bit, afterwards maybe some Special Forces. :0

Comment

I would be in the chopper/jet whore phase. I have played this game since the demo with most of my time spent on the ground, capping flags. Now, my friend and I are having fun working together in the air vehicles. We still ground pound, but when we get the chance, we are flying high!

Comment

Was in a IO phase for a while. Now it's jets and choppers. I'll get sick of jets and heli's in a few weeks and go back to IO again.

Comment

started off mainly playing as infantry, especially so when IO came out, i regularly use armor but now im trying to improve my plane and jet skills...

Comment

Started off as infantry, moved to armour for a while, then back to infantry, now im just starting to get the hang of the choppers

Comment

Infantry... otherwise armor...

But infantry ftw...

Comment

Thanks to another poster on here (Jay-C) I've been recently C4 jeep/ramming most of the time I manage to survive but bloody hell is my suicide rate shooting up I want to play anti-tank but the lure of C4 is too great.

Comment

Started off with 24/7 IO Karkand FF=OFF, but now mostly air, helis and anything that doesn't involve groundpounding.

Comment

I'm a Medic whore and not afraid to say it. Used to play Spec Ops when I first started, then got real in to the Medic class. I still play every class and every vehicle, but my strengths are either in the air or ground pounding. Now, I'm getting more in to the AT class, I love taking out tanks, and pwning noobs with the P90.

Comment

Well I'm a groundpounder at the moment, I've been in that phase for.. *checks stats* just over a year.

Comment

For me it never gets old using stock USMC m16 and engineer shotty. But I am tempted to go on a map different from Sharqi like Wake on squishing spree! ^_^

Comment

I'm an infantryman, always have been, but i have gone through phases of kits. Firstly i was assault, then medic, then sniper, then support... and now i play project reality.

Comment

I never left my heli phase. Mine would probably involve wanting to solo... then, xfiring for a pilot or gunner to make it more entertaining... then going back to soloing. That's my cycle.

Comment

I'm in a helicopter whore phase until I get my veteran badge.

Then I will be in my jet whore phase until I get my veteran badge.

Then I will be in my armor whore phase until I get my veteran badge.

Then I will do whatever the heck I feel like after that since I'd essentially set myself up for a General Badge irregardless of what I do after these phases.

Comment

Working...
                              X